Advice needed. Where to find business partner?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Massimiliano, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Massimiliano

Massimiliano
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, my name is Massimiliano and I'm looking for a partner for my business. All the information about me you can see on my website: www(dot)myfinestfood(dot)com Please take a look at 'my project' page. The idea is to open net of Italian Healthy 100% organic fast food (and franchising). I already have one place in Los Angeles, now I'm working for the opening of the second one. If you know where I can find someone who can be interested, please let me know.. maybe you know someone or you can be interested..
    Feel free to contact me for the business plan and additional information. max(at)myfinestfood.com/thepiadina(at)gmail.com
    Thank you.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    - invest any amount of money, from $5000 to $50000
    - the price for 10% of company is $10000, 50% are available
    - monthly profit, 10%, is $450-$550. 50% - $2250-$2750
    - you'll have back 100% of your investment in 9-11 months.
    __________________________________________________ _______

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum Massimiliano and thanks for posting your business questions. You mention franchising in your post, have you considered creating a franchise system whereby franchisees could open an outlet in another location after paying you a franchise fee? This would help you to bring in money for your business, without requiring you to actually open and own the new outlets yourself. Have you contacted any franchise associations in your local area?

You would also be welcome to advertise your investment requirements in our Businesses For Sale, Business Opportunities, Business Partnerships & Investment forum section.

3. Dee2x

Dee2x
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Massiliano,
    PartnersInDemand.com is website designed to help entrepreneurs and small businesses find business partners and opportunities. It uses an algorithm to match individuals and businesses with the right businesses partner or opportunity. It's a free service.

4. dripworld

dripworld
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are asking to invest in your business rather than paying to others for franchising your business.Try offline in the areas where you interested instead of online.If you are are looking overseas then try here or in other forums,websites.
    My suggestion is contact those who are running food related business and give them an opportunity to promote your organic food products.Try like this and then open a branch in that area.

5. Jackchen

Jackchen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

- invest any amount of money, from $5000 to $50000
    - the price for 10% of company is $10000, 50% are available
    - monthly profit, 10%, is $450-$550. 50% - $2250-$2750
    - you'll have back 100% of your investment in 9-11 months.

I am skeptical of these data

6. mikethomsun

mikethomsun
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

You can participate in activities for general interests of entrepreneurs and also look for partners in the field that you are choosing to pursue a venture.