Advice needed on this new photo...

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Adam, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Heya.

I would like comments on this new picture I have created advertising the laser pens which I will be getting back in stock (again!).

[​IMG]

Just wondering, is it any good? (to be used as the main picture on my ebay listing)
    ..I edited the picture of the laser pointer and got rid of the horrid white background.

2. nirose

nirose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks gr8. but if you make the pens image alittle bigger it would look even gr8

3. BenP

BenP
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rep

You're definitely going to want to enlarge the picture of the pens with a higher quality so the customers can see the physical object clearly. I'd also suggest settling on either mono color or maximum tricolor blends, too many colors give off a non-professional vibe.

-Ben

4. worldbiztalk

worldbiztalk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think pen should be enlarged rather than text, if you still want it updated then you can tell me I will do it for you

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'd agree with the previous posters, Adam. The primary purpose of the photo is to show potential customers what they are buying, so I would try to make the product larger and clearer in the image.

[Moving thread to Online Business forum!]

6. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cheers guys :)

I made it on photoshop and will edit it later so that the main image of the laser pen is bigger.

Hopefully it will attract people to buy, for a slightly higher price then I charged before.

7. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

It looks good, just one more suggestion try taking the star little bit away from "4in1 Laser Pen" text.

8. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi adam!!
    U have created this picture for advertising your pen ...that means you wants to convey a message about your pen features or some peculiar attribute to your target audience...This is what I found missing on your advert image...Make the pen Image little bit bold and include some information as what are the four features so that customer should not have to look for the details in the text description..You have been very good by writing 'Postage Free'...Just renovate the image to include and focus on some peculiar attributes of the product..Your image advert will be perfect for any place you would like to put it on.,....:)

9. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks scifi, you have been most helpful :) and i do ofcourse appreciate it muchly! :D

Cheers to Sahil aswell :D

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Adam, if you update the image please feel free to let us view the new version and we will give you feedback on that as well.

11. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The photo of the pen is too small, it will be better if you can make it bigger. Also, as mentioned that it is 4in1, suggest to show the function if possible