Advice needed on electronic cigarettes business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by platnumcn, Jul 12, 2013.

1. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I am running a manufacturer of electronic cigarettes, now my company are verified gold member on alibaba.com and made-in-china.com, any advice needed where can i find more relation with wholesale and retails, thanks.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

platnumcn are you planning on selling to any particular countries? If so have you done some online searches to find distributors and retailers within those countries?

3. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal, Thanks for your kind advice, we did do some online searches to find distributors and retairls, tried to contact them by mail or telephone, looks like spam to them. now i find a wholesaleforum dot com it charge 200 pound per year, not sure if it useful to our business.

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

platnumcn: Your site dxtechinc looks good to me with excellent graphics. If you trying to promote your E-cigarettes, why not try Social networking sites like Facebook for the promotion or Google advertising rather than a forum?

5. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am here as we did need business advice, you are right, twitter facebook those social bookmark are good place to find out retailer and wholesale, but none of them will reply you when you contact them directly.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

platnumcn you could try contacting the embassies or consulates of the countries you want to do business in. For example, if you want to sell your product in Ireland, contact the Irish embassy in your country and ask them if they can put you in touch with resellers in Ireland, who may be interested in stocking your product.

7. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may consider Google adwords and email marketing to increase sales. For email marketing, you need to collect the list of your target audience and select an email marketing service provider to send the emails.