Advice From Someone Who Knows

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by egwich, Aug 12, 2013.

1. egwich

egwich
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Just today I came up with an idea for a consumer product, and I've been drawing some rough sketches (nothing too serious), and possibly looking to get a prototype put together. I'm no stranger to starting things up, and building them from the ground up....but I'm stumped on where even to start on this.

Without explaining the idea, I need to get a hold of a blow up doll manufacturer to get a prototype made. The catch is, this isn't going to be used for sexual purposes so I need to have a custom one made to see my idea in the flesh. Does anyone have any experience with dealing with a manufacturer that could help me out with this, and give me some estimates on how much it would cost to order in bulk? I've never messed around with anything like this in particular, so any advice on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I feel happy to know about your rough sketches but I'm little disappointed for I don't have much idea about it & how does it cost to per peace :(

3. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You might want to check with those same manufacturers that make these types of dolls in other industries. For the right price they will probably work with you.