Advice for a Start up?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Arcaign, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here I am posting an update on the activities that we have been doing thus far. With banks and lenders tightening the hold they have on dollars to lend, I am having a very difficult time finding the capital necessary to get our golf apparel business off the ground. It would appear now that I am left to do this on my own and am really unsure as to which direction I can turn to.

Do you have advice or tips that can help get our business off the ground? What are some good avenues we can explore for funding both online or offline... Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good to see you here again Arcaign. What do you need the funding for? Would it be possible for you to reduce the costs of setting up and running the business, so that you don't need as much or any external funding?

Are there any government support agencies in your area, that could provide finance to your business start up?

3. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for the reply Fergal... The funding is required to produce inventory to meet demands for our shirts as orders come in. I am trying to think of alternative methods that we can utilize in order to bypass the initial capital needed to get us off the ground but don't have any ideas.

Im thinking baby steps would be our best bet but just need to come up with the baby step solution,

4. bizboy125

bizboy125
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is shown that most of the business has fall down due to poor management and lack of experienced pupil.
    One company may not have much experienced people but they take advice and tips from professional Business Consultants for their business.
    It helps in many way a business company to get off the ground.