Advertising

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Alfacorps, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfacorps

Alfacorps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

: Advertising Talk: :):eek:
    "Advertising is a communication whose purpose is to inform potential customers about products and services and how to use and obtain them. Every major medium is used to deliver these messages, including: television, radio, movies, magazines, newspapers, video games, the Internet and Billboards. Advertising is often placed by an advertising agency on behalf of a company "

Helooo!

of the threat in a variety of Marketing and Research Forum, but no one has discussed the advertising, and because advertising is one part of the marketing contained in the 4P let's discuss it-do here!!

4P :
    Product
    Place
    Promotion
    Price

Advertising included in the Promotion, Promotion sometimes also used as an important part in marketing,
    if you want to introduce a new product, the Promotion can be used as a tool for Brand Awareness, or if the previous is advertising, it can be used as Brand Promotion Loyaltiness, and if the above steps are met, then confirmed the existence of Interest or Buying.
    the basis of this thread is created.

let's talk advertising, is fresh and fun, as if speaking advertising will not be far from unique creativity and different from the others.

because I am also still listed as a newcomer, so I still have a lot of ups and downs, so who better to know, expect a lot to tell, and for who do not know, do not be a wise guy, who was later reprimanded know, :D.

advertising talks are expected not only from one area, but rather are universal, I mean, from the Account Executive, Creative, Media, Consumer, and others.

Thank's for reading (and sorry for bad english grammar)
    Regard
    Alfacorps

#1 Alfacorps, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  2. kittelsoncarpo

kittelsoncarpo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promotion really helps. In business, to be able to increase in sale, they do advertising. It helps for the brand awareness of the target market.

3. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising is a part of Promotion although not essentially Promotion. MAKING THAT LENGTHY DISCUSSION SHORT-
    While designing Promotion Campaign, there are set of objectives that are laid and then advertising mix is worked out accordingly, based on your target group or segmentation strategy so employed.
    Advertising can be effectively carried out through different channels such as Print Media, TV commercials, Online Medium, Social Sites etc.The type of channel you employ certainly depends on your budget and depth & reach you want for your target group.
    Also then other things are done such as Campaigns, Events, Trade Fairs etc. to complement the Advertising mix for your product...

I think I am able to convey my point here...!!:)
    Let me know I ain't !!! :D

4. aprillove

aprillove
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really increases sales of business through promotions such as ads and other strategies . 4P is great ,.. thanks .

5. Business Forms

Business Forms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello..there are two major benefits of the advertising branding and product awareness… there are a various type of the advertising … and each have a different benefits for that … here i am give a information about that benefits of magazine advertising… here are the factor which you should consider in your mind.. 1. great color reproduction 2. high segmentation 3. long shelf life and 4th is readers per copy…

6. makatiofficespace

makatiofficespace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising is very broad and widely used in every single existing business. Advertising refers to the communication of information that turns attention of potential and present customers. Innovation and creativity are the main ingredient of an advertisement. The more unique and catchy the ad is the more it is effective. Another part of it's objective is to retain the product or service of a certain company to the mind of it's consumers. It is simply called as brand awareness.

7. gumrosin

gumrosin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising has a very long history. It existed in ancient times in the form of signs that advertised wares in markets.

8. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising is very must. Without it, you don't have worth sale of products. I believe video advertising to be very strong and bold since it can easily drag it's viewers towards it if it is interesting to watch. Newspapers, internet are too cheap and effective ways.

9. velsh

velsh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I have my own products manufacturing company
    I want to advertise of my products
    you suggest right way

Thanks
    send gifts to india

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi velsh, the best way to get a response to your question would be to start a new thread with some details about what your company would be selling and your target market. General details would be fine, you don't need to be specific.

11. bistones

bistones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertiser will cost a lot of money, so for some small company they will not able to afford the cost.

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Not all advertising costs money. You can advertise on many websites, including right here on Business Advice Forum, free of charge.

13. sbfc

sbfc
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Ah yes, the four P's. We learn them in Business :p

Promotion is very important because without it, businesses are extremely unlikely to become reputable or successful.

14. China South City

China South City
    uix_expand uix_collapse

advertising can be very complex, thanks for sharing anyway

15. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search advertising is probably the most effective form of marketing ever invented

16. arran

arran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically it is the way to promote your business , products or services in such a way that customers show their interest in your advertising material.It is the best way to earn publicity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.