Advertising

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Polycarp, May 1, 2014.

1. Polycarp

Polycarp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am starting a new venture in a business I am somewhat familiar with. Currently, My attorney is going through the process of writing up a Private Placement memorandum. I've been doing some of my own research as well as speaking to my attorney and learned about the JOBS act and how it changed the nature of business.

My problem is that I do not know where to start on marketing my private placement. Many companies online seem to market them but I am not sure how reliable they are. The other thing I was considering was offering on one of the crowd funding websites that deal specifically with business.

Can any of you offer me advice in regards to this issue?

2. piapetersson

piapetersson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, when I started my business I was faced the same problem, so can understand your situation well. I would suggest you to go for any good advertisements and marketing firms, they will assist you with different types of marketing strategies like banner advertisements, billboards designs etc. It will definitely work out. All the best.

3. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Apparently some confusion exists in your mind as to how to fund your new business. A private placement is made to qualified investors. Crowdfunding is a public offering to anyone. They are contrasting methods of funding rather than compatible methods.

You need to speak with your attorney again and perhaps some bankers to help you set a clear path to your goal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. brickshazel

brickshazel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be manageable as well with your business and learn new ideas how to make your business profitable.