Advertising with blog comments..

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Shahrier, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People tell me that if I post a blog comment with my site in the comment on a blog of related niche, it will be good for SEO. I want to do this but I feel as if I am spamming those blogs by advertising my site.

Is this a good idea?

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

not really if you just read and comment like you've read the article. of course you have to comment really good.
    i manually check blog comments and if they seem like they understand what i've been writing then i'll approve it.

if your comment weren't approved, then i guess you did spam them :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. SalesExpert

SalesExpert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog comments are the lifeblood of a blog. Comments are what separates a blog from a static website. As the conversation builds, so will your relationship with your readers and so will your blog's popularity. Encourage your readers to join in the discussion and leave comments and respond promptly to the comments left by your readers to make them feel valued. So read carefully and post comment related topics and valuable.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AliceNolan

AliceNolan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many blog comments techniques. Webmaster are really curious about the comments, posted at their websites. So, there is a problem in approving a comment. If your comment is approving then it is good. Other wise, adopt any other handsome technique for link building.

5. golocomktg01

golocomktg01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Proper commenting is also an added factor to generate more traffics. As long as you know how to do it in a proper way and avoid spam

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Both ownedbox and golocomktg01 make a good point. If your comment on the blog article adds value to the discussion, then it should be accepted. You should never make a comment on a blog or a forum (including this one) only to promote your business.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you. Just the information I needed.

8. bernadette

bernadette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah they are right. Just do read and comment. That's all. You are not spamming the blog if you just include your site in your signature. Not promoting as always.. :)

Bernadette Altamira
    Web Design & Development | Online Marketing

9. kayeness2010

kayeness2010
    uix_expand uix_collapse

blog commenting is one of the most common ways to help build or generate links for your own site. BUT just make sure that you are contributing relevant comments instead of just out-rightly promoting your own site.
    i would like to think that i am helping blog authors when i post comments on their blogs in as much as they helping me, too. :)

10. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should post comments related to the blog you are posting and make sure you are posting to do follow blogs.

11. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Saying something relevant to the blog is the proper way of blog commenting. Don't just put the links of your websites as there are software which can detect duplicate or spam comments.

12. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog comments works best if you posted your comments on related sites. If it's unrelated, and full of spam, it might do harm than good,

13. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I comment on blogs for my site, but i read the whole article before commenting and this makes commenting easier although it is time consuming. Rarely my comments are unapproved and the blog owners don't mind the links because they fit in with the words I choose to write. Blog comments are the one good way to judge its popularity.

But one things annoys me, many unranked and 0 PR blogs do not auto approve comments and take them into moderation and usually they do not ever approve a comment. I think this is really bad for their blog and I don't know why they do this but seriously i never return on that blog and I'm sure a million others would not also. Unless the blog becomes popular I guess the blog owner would have to bear the spam just for the sake of showing some activity on his blog. A gold nugget on a mountain is just a peice of rock and similarly an outstanding blog with zero comments is just nothing but "ok this is a site so what" kind of a thing.

• Like Like x 1
  14. timpane

timpane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your commentary on the blog item adds worth to the consideration, then it should be accepted. You should not ever make a commentary on a blog or a forum

15. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are 3 of the advantages to taking your time to comment on blogs.

Back link to your site
    Direct traffic to your site
    Exposure to your audience

16. jack123456

jack123456
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thoughts on websites for my site, but i study the whole post before writing feedback and this creates writing feedback simpler although it is time intensive. Hardly ever my feedback are unapproved and the internet marketers don't thoughts the hyperlinks because they fit in with the thoughts I select to create. Blog feedback are the one good way to assess its reputation.

17. Addaneye123

Addaneye123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your reviews on the website products adds value to the element, then it should be acknowledged. You should not ever make a reviews on a website or a forum.

18. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed with points but problem occur when link are no follow

19. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting is becoming really difficult. Even if you write a good post about the topic of discusssion, that does not mean your comment will be added. it could be the admin just doesnt want to or that they do not check up on the blog to accpet new comments. Frustrating for people like me who really put time and thought into my post and try to really give a honest, relavant opinion only to find out it get nothing in return...booo!!!

20. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting is finest way to get high pr backlinks. Disqus is best website for doing blog commenting.