Advertising Threads

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Fergal, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The purpose of our advertising forum sections is to provide a location for our contributing members to promote their products, services, sites, etc. As with any forum there are some members who visit Business Advice Forum to post their ads and who do not post in the other sections of our forums. To help deal with this we have from today started charging 10 BAF Cash for every new advertising thread posted in our advertising forum sections.

Your opinions and feedback would be welcome.

Thanks!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The BAF Cash charge for posting a new thread in our advertising forum sections has now been increased to 20 BAF Cash. Again this is to encourage our advertisers to be more active on BAF.

3. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for clearing this up for everyone it confused me at first and I am sure it confused more then just me. So this should fix it all up! Thanks again Fergal!

4. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sorry but I don't think this will help our forum/it may disturbs the growing strategy.As most of the people come here to advertise their product,we should be more flexible to let them advertise and I suggest giving more places like button,sticky,etc to advertise their products/website for some BAF CASH.And good point is,we will got them active in different section rather only in advertising sections.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks noreturn and remonray.

That is something we will look at in the future.

That's the real idea behind this. It's only 20 BAF Cash per thread posted in the advertising forum sections.

6. yancey

yancey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I too advertise my business through this forum. i feel its comfortable to increase my business profit.