Advertising on Twitter

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Twittersale, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Twittersale

Twittersale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, if I have 30.000 bot on twitter, with 2.000(everyone has their bots) followers on each ( 60.000.000 - these are people who will see my tweets sent by bots). What is the price of such tweets?

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think both traffic is worth something. To be honest, bots are just there to give you traffic or views, NOT SALES. Bots can't buy products. They can click ads, but you might get into trouble for doing that when you are using Adsense. Advertising on such manner is just a waste of money. In advertising, people need REAL VIEWERS or TARGETED FOLLOWERS, so that they can make conversions.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Twittersale

Twittersale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

60.000.000 people - Real people that can go on your advertising.
    30,000 bots write promotional tweet, which will see all followers - 2.000 Different from each bot.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Sorry, but I agree with GekiDan. You really haven't given a persuasive argument for the use of bots, especially a number that large. I would avoid purchasing bots, and concentrate on promoting your page to real people.

5. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only problem is no one reads or follows the bot posts, so why is anyone looking at your links? It's just a system of fake accounts.

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same goes with automated Facebook likes.
    It's better to have a few targeted followers than a bunch of untargeted or fake account followers.

7. Twittersale

Twittersale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

30,000 all bots are constantly writing tweets, that is, all 2,000 followers, read these 30,000 bots.

8. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Still there is no point of arguing here. Bots are bots. People are people. Nowadays, it doesn't even matter if you got a lot of bot followers... because they're not the ones you are targeting. If you are selling or promoting a brand or product, it's best to add those people in your own niche. Real people is what drives sales, investments, ROI, or whatever you call it. Bottomline is both facebook and twitter got some analytics on determining engagement which will definitely lack if you use bots.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sorry to say, but it'll be useless. Who will read those tweets? Bots? How can you establish good reputation if all those followers and followers of your followers are bots?You can't sell them.

10. kylesmith025

kylesmith025
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with GekiDan sorry TwitterSale interms of sales generation it couldn't help. Having a bot are not human and if anything that is not human could not generate sales directly. Maybe you should explain what it does and how it can help and convince everyone that it can really help.

11. onlinemarketing

onlinemarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, i totally agree with you. I consider Twitter to be one of the best sites for advertising products or my services.

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

How does that relate to the OP's original post? The point of the thread seems to be which type of followers are better bots or real people, and are tweets written by bots better than tweets written by real people. I really don't see what your post adds to the discussion.

13. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Will those bots buy our products? If they can, I'll gladly use your service. :)