AdverCity WIP Forum Design (rev.15), Please Crit!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Quacker Jack, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys! I need some critiques of my almost complete AdverCity. A while ago I posted the starting, however it has almost progressed to finish. This is a redesign of an old project I was pursuring on Proboards, but with the upgrade of v5 on the horizon, lost of concept thanks to host, and the lost of interest from our coder and other staff, this project was abandoned. I now plan to launch it again on phpBB (most likely), with this concept. Would like all comments / crits / opinions you guys can give me. Thanks!

The one thing I am 95% sure I'm changing the logo to one of these: If someone could comment on their top 3 on both List 1 and List 2, I'd appreciate it!
    List 1 & List 2

Click Here for Concept

2. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Based on the list 1 and list 2(I supposed list 1 & 2 is the same) the top 3 banner. For the 1st & 3rd banner I think it's alright the font you used is simple and good. For the 2nd banner I believe that you are trying to emphasis on the word "adver" and the "city" you just leave it as it is therefore it is bold, correct me if I am wrong. The banner you designed is simple and sleek but I believe you still can push the boundaries of the banner to its limit. Out of the 3 banner I will go for the 2nd one. That's the one that stands out to me.

The concept design is simple sleek and beautiful ! Good enough !

• Like Like x 1