advantages of SMM

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by brita811, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brita811

brita811
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everybody, I have an e-commerce site and i want to increase my business , so i think i should learn some basics about seo and smm and all these. so first of all can u guys figure me out the advantages of SMM? which part of SMM i should take care most?

2. brainmoore

brainmoore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If we have a website then we must build its presence on some popular social media websites i.e. Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc... We also focus more on posting quality content, posts, images for our users, increasing followers, fans and interacting with them regularly on platforms will be key for results.

3. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) are both a marketing technique or tool, you could say and I don't think you should be worrying about their advantages because they are a form of marketing. However, Ill still enlighten you on some features of SMM.

As you know that billion people from around the world are connected on Facebook and about several millions on Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and other social networks. When it comes to marketing, you choose a channel where your customers are and since social networks are so popular there is no reason to neglect this medium of marketing.

Every big brand, from Coca-Cola to Amazon, are utilizing to constantly engage with their consumers. They do not just use SM for engagement, but also for research, product promotion, feedback and lots of other activities. The biggest advantage Social media has given to us in marketing field is the possibility of two-way communication which was not possible with TV, Radio and Newspaper ads. Some 80% of US social network users prefer to connect to brands through Facebook. Brands have seen a 65% increase in user engagement of interactive content with the new Timeline.

Another biggest advantage. Decreased marketing costs and by decrease I mean significant decrease in cost in research, promotion and many other marketing activities. In old times, we had to go to the field to do survey and other research stuff. For example, now with SM, we can just do it online for free (mostly). We can just put up a poll or questionnaire on our website or facebook.

There are several benefits of SMM and it would take a lot of time to explain all of them. I can give you some links. Study these articles and research

Research on SM Advantages
    www.forbes.com/sites/jaysondemers/2014/08/11/the-top-10-benefits-of-social-media-marketing/
    https://www.business.qld.gov.au/business/running/marketing/online-marketing/social-media-business
    blog.hubspot.com/marketing/social-media-roi-stats

• Like Like x 1
  4. amdcpus

amdcpus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media marketing is especially important because it shows people that your not just a mindless corporation but actually human. Also if you have a lot of followers or likes it raises their opinion of you because they think your popular. If you need to buy any likes or followers just pm me.

5. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't seen any hard evidence that SMM contributes to SERPs positions. If you do it, do it for traffic only - not for links or likes

6. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SMM (social media marketing) is one of the best approach in getting the promotional activities to the next level. Apart from the promotion, its also helpful for the ranking purpose as social signals are the best juice to be considered in terms of the ranking.

7. rajdeep01

rajdeep01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.

8. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SMM is stand for social media marketing is tell everything about your website and is one of the best platforms to promote your web site, like Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, interest. You have to just increase your followers day by day by uploading new content, images etc.

9. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main advantage of SMM is that increase brand awareness. It will help to increase revenue and sales. Social media is a part of the content marketing distribution system. So it can attract more people to your website.

10. daviddakari

daviddakari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using social media to market your business online will without a doubt help you reach a larger audience. In a way, the more people you reach, the better brand awareness you have with social media. SMM doesn’t cost you a penny, unless you want it to. You can market on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and any other social network for free.

11. golfvacations

golfvacations
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friend,

Advantages of Social Media Marketing.
    1. Building Brand Awareness
    2. Reach a Large Audience
    3. Great for SEO
    4. Cost Effective
    5. Become a Thought Leader
    6. It’s a Learning Process

12. PaulLejoy

PaulLejoy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media Marketing is the “next big thing,” a temporary yet powerful fad that must be taken advantage of while it’s still in the spotlight. Followings are some of the ways social media marketing can improve your business:
    Building brand awareness
    Improved brand loyalty
    Cost effective
    Increased inbound traffic
    Reach a large audience
    Better search engine rankings
    Improved Customer Insights
    Get more visitors to your business
    Great way to spread the message

13. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Social media marketing gets you the sync with SEO efforts. Promote yourself out to the world to gain the trust and legitimate response. The more engaging people are with your product, the more traffic you generate to the website. Reach large streamlined audience with cost effectiveness.

14. dakotadixon01

dakotadixon01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest to use Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon and Pinterest. They can help you to gain traffic and in advertising. There are still more free SMM accounts that you can use too.

15. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of social networking sites but I would highly recommend you that start doing facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Tumblr, Reddit, Scoop etc. which would give you a huge traffic and business.

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.