Advantages of Live Chat Software on Business Website.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Alexrio, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Alexrio

Alexrio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays Live chat become very popular around 65 % customers prefer live online help in comparison to telephonic or emails. Live chat is a most recommended tool on website which not only offers efficient and fast customer service but also helps you to know more about your customers & prospects. With the help of Live chat software you can analyze your website traffic to get visitors insights, indulge in real time chat and know your traffic. Indeed its a perfect solution to convert visitors into customers and push your business beyond limits.

All The Best:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. marie

marie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely Live chat is an easiest way to communicate with people and might be benefit for businesses.

Thanks for the useful information:)

3. kimmy burgess

kimmy burgess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, live chat is very popular now a days because of there are number of benefits of it. It also provides a support's Unicode system which makes your International communication quick and easy. Some providers give some real time stats feature to know more about your customers.

4. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yep, I totally agree, But im biased :)

5. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could you provide details as to what kind of stats they provide? And which providers provide them?

Thanks.

6. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In our business, it's an absolute must for both pre-sales and support. Our clients appreciate it and potential clients can get their questions answered fast.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jeniffer

jeniffer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with words. Live chat became a mots favourite tool for customer communication.
    In the segment of live chat service providers, Live2Support's Live Chat Software is a simple plug and play hosted service and does not require any software installation or IT expertise. Thousands of satisfied users worldwide.

8. kimmy burgess

kimmy burgess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real time stats features are like, to check who is on your website, see who referred your visitors, location of your visitors, path by which visitors can navigate your website. There are some best software which you can use for your business like LiveZilla, Zopim, Provide Support and there are lots more.

9. Johndoe_56

Johndoe_56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed i always prefer Live chat is a good option where we can chat together and can communicate with our real time website visitors. i personally like eAssistance Pro live chat tool that provide most remarkable features like real-time visitor monitoring, proactive chats, custom logos and buttons and many more.

10. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Comm100 Live Chat provides about 30 real time visitor parameters, such as time on site, current page, referral page, search engine & keyword, GEO info and more. In addition, it offers a full visitor navigation history allowing you to analyze the navigation behavior of your website visitors and identify those with great purchasing potential to engage actively.

11. surge

surge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have seen so many website with Live Chat feature but nobody at the back to chat with. Live Chat has advantages but unavailability of a supporter can be a disadvantage, it can make the visitor feel that your business is inactive. So if you are putting a Live Chat app on your website, then you have to make sure that there is somebody available from your side to chat with visitors.

12. hiltontian

hiltontian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My view, most time, formal business information is still by email.

13. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many Business sites use services like Support ticket or email. But I think Live Chat software is more effective and beneficial. Because You can receive quick help, and you don't have to email again and again if you forget something to mention or you want something more. Admins can also interact well with their customers.

14. vega_rhaj

vega_rhaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many existing live chat tools now a days, and its really hard for me to point my fingers to any ..Those live chat tools are very competitive and useful to different kinds of online businesses. Live Chat Reviews will help us have our clearer and deeper view about some of the best live chat tools in the industry. :)

15. jiashia

jiashia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

me personally ordered few services only after live chat clearing few questions

16. DanaMariePerez

DanaMariePerez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to agree with what is mentioned above. I probably believe that, in our high technology today, everything can be converted online. And the existence of live chat tools greatly helps in the implementation of proper online customer care. It is something very amazing and useful for the company to reach out to the customers and for the customers to reach the company. In our company, we use this live chat tool called Offerchat. I got the tool from Offerchat.com and I have to say that it has brought our company closer to our customers. Very useful. I kinda thank the tool for that customer relations progress. :)

17. organo gold

organo gold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes sure live chat will be great to have on a business website it increase the intraction with other user and drag more traffic to our site.:cool:

18. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Haha, I could see you are biased. But after reading this thread I am more convinced to use a live chat software.

19. DanaMariePerez

DanaMariePerez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to agree with what is mentioned above. I probably believe that, in our high technology today, everything can be converted online. And the existence of live chat tools greatly helps in the implementation of proper online customer care. It is something very amazing and useful for the company to reach out to the customers and for the customers to reach the company. In our company, we use this live chat tool called Offerchat. I got the tool from offerchat.com and I have to say that it has brought our company closer to our customers. Very useful. I kinda thank the tool for that customer relations progress. :)