Advantage of windows 8

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by acharya25, Aug 6, 2013.

1. acharya25

acharya25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Windows 8 consumer preview and pro has been available in the market and every one using it, the biggest crazy among computer nowadays is windows 8 the user interface provided by the windows is super and best of best.here some facts about windows 8.

SAFETY AND SECURITY:

The safety is the main concern for any operating system the windows 8 makes best of security ever.The authentication method of the windows is provided by two ways by PIN and picture passwords.

WINDOWS STORE AND APPS:
    The windows 8 operating system provides apps in windows store various apps can be downloaded from windows app store from music player to games.More over the application can able to run in both touch and mouse input.The application can run in full screen mode but if you want to minimize it can be docked into the side of the screen.
    For developer windows 8 is great platform the windows APIs supports the following programming languages such C,C++,C#,.NET,Visual Basic along with HTML,HTML 5 and JavaScript.

Improved internet explorer:
    Windows 8 made the internet explorer ahead by adding new features and making the browser work faster and In windows 8 there are two available browser where one works in desktop screen and other as a metro apps the two browser works different from which they are working in a system, if you used it you can feel the difference in it .

2. devip

devip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good one on windows 8 and I really feel there was lot of hype about windows 8 in market now after using it for more than 6 months I am getting used to it and getting to know its features is really helpful. The point you have mentioned here are very important.

3. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes you are right but i think windows 8 are suitable for touch screen laptops only if we use in simple desktop or pc then nothing is new windows 7 is too good for laptop

4. OBH-Peter

OBH-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like Windows 7 and see no reasons to change it for Windows 8.

5. Dana Franklin

Dana Franklin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Windows 8 gives PC users a whole new world of full-screen, touch-friendly, Web-connected apps to explore. And these new apps can even display relevant information on their Windows Start screen tiles, something impossible in Windows 7 or just about any other operating system around, save Windows Phone.

6. kristenhanna

kristenhanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Windows 8 has been using by many mobile app development companies. There are many advantages, below I have listed few of them.
    Safety and Security
    The safety is the main concern for any operating system the windows 8 makes best of security ever.The authentication method of the windows is provided by two ways by PIN and picture passwords.
    Improved Internet explorer
    Windows Store and apps

#6 kristenhanna, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  7. Bazinga!

Bazinga!
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I got a new laptop a couple of months ago and it has Windows 8 on it. I do have to agree with Priyanka Sharma about it being best for laptops with touch screen. My laptop isn't a touch screen and I would think Windows 8 would be better suited for one that is a touch screen. My desktop and my old laptop have Windows 7 on them and I see no reason to upgrade to Windows 8 unless you have touch screen. Just my opinion though.

8. bjdea2

bjdea2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Windows 8 has a new release coming out soon, Windows 8.1 - this will be a much improved version.

9. careerdice

careerdice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone,
    In window8 has GUI is good in comparison to window7. The new version of windows 8.1 have good brightness and GUI.

10. datoneer

datoneer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be honest i didn't see any advantages on windows 8

11. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Windows * is best for touch PC and recently Microsoft announced to launch windows 8.1 version also its also include new features so those are planes to purchase new window wait for some days and try new version of windows 8 version windows 8.1

12. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for telling about window 8

13. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Priyanka Sharma I completely agree with you that [ windows 8 are suitable for touch screen laptops only if we use in simple desktop or pc then nothing is new windows 7 is too good for laptop ] is completely true.

14. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Windows 8 User Interface is completely different which gives you the feeling of touch. And also security is good.

15. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One window operating system that in would like to compare with Mac OS yes its great fast and accurate and makes it one of the fastest Operating System , the interface is great and the application supported by it are even better making it one of the best windows product.

16. Portal88

Portal88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Windows 8 have a great features, one of which is Speedy Boot Time. The load and boot up speed has improved significantly over Windows’ predecessors. This is partly due to the better resource allocations to applications and the system. When compared to Windows 7 desktop CPU, Windows 8 has an even speedier boot time.

17. bjdea2

bjdea2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

TO be honest after using both Windows 8.0 and Windows 8.1 - there isn't that much difference. The start button in Windows 8.1 is still diminished from Windows 7 - they should just make the start button the same as Windows 7. Stop trying to move away from a start button !!

18. shaadisankalp

shaadisankalp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes you are right but i think windows 8 are suitable for touch screen laptops only if we use in simple desktop or pc then nothing is new windows 7 is too good for laptop

19. kobyparsons

kobyparsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I should mention, however, that there are some cases in which you probably shouldn't make the move. The OS has a new look and requires some adjustment in the way you interact with your PC.

20. spyindiapreet

spyindiapreet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to use window 8 because still i am using window xp.