Adsense Disable on Site

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by GekiDan, Apr 16, 2011.

1. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just recently, I got a warning from Google Adsense regarding my blog. It pointed out some links to copyrighted content and adult/mature contents. And to make my site compliant, I moved all downloads to a sub-domain of mine which will not have any Google Ads.

I already contacted Google for a re-approval to add Google ads on my site. I;m just a little thankful that they didn't disable my whole account, just on one site of mine. Hopefully, they'll reinstate my account next week.

How about you guys? Did you get a similar warning before?

BTW, can you check my blog if there anything that could violate Adsense TOS? Like links?

2. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are very lucky i must say,Google always disables the whole account. My friends account got banned without even getting a notice. No reason ,simply they say "Invalid activity" .During that period we both were on a tour. strange!!

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

GekiDan, I agree that it's good that Google contacted you and gave you the opportunity to remedy the situation, rather than just disabling your account. I'd suggest that you have a good read of all the sections in Google's AdSense Program Policies pay careful attention to anything that might be relevant to your blog and then decide whether you want to make the necessary changes to your site or look to other sources of revenue.

JPM had a similar experience recently and you can read about it here: Google Adsense Account Disabled

Good luck with getting it sorted GekiDan.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So far, I moved my download section to another sub-domain that will not host any Google Ads.
    And as of writing, the site of a friend of mine, who was first hit by the violation got their account back (and just waiting for the ads to reappear) by moving their media section to a sub-domain.

EDIT: Besides, I don't think posting a Youtube video is one of my violation... and this is one of the main reason why I don't host videos on my blog...

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good news! My account was reinstated. :D

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done GekiDan, that's great news I hope you generate lots of revenue from it.