Adsense account tried, succeed and banned

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by yugasini, Sep 15, 2014.

1. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

For adsense account I have tried 3 times with different email ids, fourth time I was succeed and after one month my account was banned due to illegal clicks. So the adsense account gone like that.

2. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can you give more details? So that we can guide you with your concern. Thanks! Sorry to hear about that.

3. aturovidal90

aturovidal90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to know why was his adsense banned?

4. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's bad to hear that. Many sites/blogs earn money from Adsense as a main income. What happen with that? If it's not your fault, can explain to Google.

5. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the response, I think two years back the adsense account was stopped, what details do you require please?

6. gktime

gktime
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know this has always been a problem with Adsense. I know sometimes people are paying people or telling people to click on their ads and get banned, but I also know a lot of times people have their adsense account shut down for illegal clicks when they haven't even done anything of the sort. That happens when their getting close to $100 and are about to cash out their first check, so you could go months thinking you are earning on Adsense and than just be banned for no reason. Which is why I wish there were more alternatives to it.

7. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

The mistake was mine and I have done the illegal clicks from my town itself and from two computers only, so my illegal thing was detected by Google robots and the result is my account is banned. So mistake is mine, what to do?

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are aware its illegal. I'm sure you can find other adnetwork after all adsense don't make sense these days. try buysellads.

9. greennn01

greennn01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mostly adsense banned when your create fake click and do black seo

10. gktime

gktime
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's true illegal links like what yugasini did get you banned, but I agree with ownedbox- adsense doesn't make a lot of sense. People get banned for fake clicks when they've never done it. I've never heard of buysellads but I know there's a lot of other options out there.

11. brookslyn

brookslyn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry for that... You really waited for so long for that adsense account but you screwed out. I have a friend with the same situation as you, until now he never had a granted adsense account under his name.

12. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Brookslyn,

Getting approval of adsense is big war, after getting the approval to stand with adsense more risk. People like me due to lack of knowledge will loose the adsense account.

13. JordanH

JordanH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. However as your other post mentioned, you where doing activity that is against their policies and Terms of Use. I do not blame them for banning your account.
    Google has very strict rules in place that you must follow.
    Some of which are not having more then 3 ads showing at any single given moment on your pages.
    All websites you place their ads on must have a privacy policy. (I've seen a lot of people get banned because they did not have one. It takes 5 minutes to make one or even use an online generator)
    The biggest one I see often are people who click their own ads. You are not allowed to do this, even to just test click once to make sure it is working. I've never understood why people do this in the first place. Clicking on them yourself will never generate enough revenue to cash out, and you will get caught and banned.

If I was paying Google to display my ads on their network of sites, then I want to make sure that my ads are getting legit clicks and views. Any site doing something like this I feel no sympathy when they get banned. Sorry for the harsh truth.
    Clicking on your own ads is not "illegal" per say. However, it is against their terms of use. Which might I add you agree to when creating any account with them.

14. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friend,

Thanks for the response, since that time I have not tried once again about adsense account. I have not updated even my blog also. Some time I have find some amazan ads in my blog long back. Once again I have to update my blog.

15. Mustafa

Mustafa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense has very strict policies. If you force someone to click on adsense ads or you can click by yourself then both condition are prohibited. So you can use alternative of adsense.