Ads

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Matt, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you put ads on your website? Does it provide a lot of revenue? For me it only provided about enough for the hosting of the site but of course I have relatively cheap hosting. I always tried to not put too much due to it messing with the look of the site.

2. dripworld

dripworld
    uix_expand uix_collapse

does your host is paid or free host ? It is not good for a paid hosting business since it will drive your visitors to other webhosting sites.If it is a free host then you can place ads or sell ad space.

3. eNumbered

eNumbered
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi I am looking to purchase ads on high traffic business / investment related sites . If this is something you would possibly be interested in please contact me .

Yitzhak Rosenthal
    Chief Operating Officer

eNumbered{dot}com
    ]accounts(at)eNumbered{dot}com
    Client Services: 1-866-697-7511

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

As you can see we have ads here on Business Advice Forum and they contribute towards our hosting costs. To earn good money from advertising sales, you need a huge amount of traffic or alternatively traffic from a very specific and high value niche market.

eNumbered you would be welcome to post your advertising requirements in our Webmaster, Hosting & Advertising Offers & Requests section, we have quite a few webmasters here who may well have good advertising offers for you.

5. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, i have some ads but they don't give me any huge profit. i also have Google adsense like everybody else here.

6. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I have decided that I would start putting a lot of content on the site before I put some ads on. I barely get any now anyways and all it does it make the theme look kinda weird