Ads in Traffic Exchanges & PTC's really worth?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by bcapric, Jun 6, 2012.

1. bcapric

bcapric
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

Greetings to everybody who reads this post!

I Just wanna know about the ads impact in traffic exchanges & ptc sites. As most of the site owners are boasting they are number one & their reach is superb and all. But I dont think any positive impact in these sites. I have tested some ptc's & traffic exchange sites but not even single one attracted me. What I had seen in PTC is most are click-maniac and they are just clicking to earn some $0.001 and they dont care whats going on in the screen. At the same time I feel if anybody is advertising any new PTC site then there is a huge demand also. Same way in Traffic Exchange i had seen most of the ads are of either other traffic exchanges or any ptc sites. No where I had seen the real product. I agree that its a cheap way of promotion still I wonder the people's tastes. I feel lots of people are behind this click-mania and wasting their precious time. The result is just some dollars at the end of the day, that also if nobody scammed.

I really need various fruitful opinions of all the members who are either part of these industry or known the facts.

Thank you all.

2. SeanFace101

SeanFace101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have checked a few traffic exchanges and PTC sites out myself through the past, my opinion on them are that they are good, if your use them correctly.
    For website, forums & blogs, i wouldnt recommend using them to get visitors as the visitors are more than likely not to take interest enough in your website to stay around (getting more credits / money for clicking more is what they are interested in).
    But, if you are part of a referral program for a service and need more sign ups in it, then traffic exchanges & PTC site are ok, just be sure to use a good splash or squeeze page rather than the homepage with your refferal link. The people clicking through those services interested in making money & getting traffic, so give them what they want & use a good splash or sqeeze page to get there attention.

I have a xbox forum, admin forum & a artwork blog, i wouldnt waste my money or time advertising these on Traffic Exchanges or PTC sites.
    If i was wanting referrals in my affiliate program for an Advertising or Money Making service, then i may use TEs & PTC sites to get some.