Adnow Native Ads [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Website & Business Promotion' started by RAYEES WANI, Nov 17, 2015.

1. RAYEES WANI

RAYEES WANI
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adnow .com , what is this ?- Adnow.com is a Native Ads Ad Network ,taking the leading position in the Native Ad Advertisment market dedicated to link High End Advertisers and Qualitative traffic publishers.
    How can I know more ? In a short Span of One year company has successfully made the trust bonds with the publishers from Turkey, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, China ,Greece,Poland,Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, UK, France, Vietnam,Germany, Pakistan,Arabian Countries.

How can I trust Adnow ? Our advantages:

· Advertising format is similar to the website content- more reliance and a higher CTR

· Safe content. All ads are going through premoderation, does not contain virus or dangerous product

· Code setup and istallation for 5 minutes

· Transparent statistics

· Personal manager who speaks the language of your country

· Everyweek payment through PayPal and Wire ( the amount of output from $20)

· 5% Referral program

· Fillrate is100$, even though your website contains international traffic

· Steadily increases eCPM- does not conflict with other advertising systems and can be placed with them in one unit

Facts:

· 3 billion showing in one month

· 80 million users in one month

· CPM variates from $0.1 to $2, depending on the country

· More than 140 thousand websites throughout the world

How do I trust Adnow.com pays? Forget the mundane routine of Advertiser conflicts pulling out unevenly, Payment shortages of Adnetwok thus, At ADnow we consistently creating amiable and secure atmosphere for parties involved. Advertisers, Publishers, even Networks .

What if I am not paid still by Adnow.com ? Adnows pay on weekly basis , minimum bracket of payment has to be 20$ . we believe in 100 % prepayment. Still you face an issue , you have all the rights to counter market us here or anywhere you like .Our payments are just to address to your needs.

I am not satisfied fully , how can I believe Adnow.com has anything unique than its competitors ? As your journey with Adnow , you are being given a personal support Native Managers 24*7 there for you to redress all your queries , resolve all your issues, managers available on Skype on week ends just not to make you feel alienated in the hours of need .Your Support Manager is your Financial Advisor as well .To monetize your traffic , to get technical support and to make you earn as publisher.

How to Connect to you ? Apply simply on our website , you will be guided accordidingly .

Lets come to point - how will you make it ?

Can I get flat rate CPM? To be transparent , we don’t in the intial stages of your journey with us .But surely , being a long term Publisher and after checking the trends of your work like the quality of your traffic etc. we happily make adjustments .We believe in reward not just gain .
    what will be my rate of payments , does my country/ location matters ? Off course it depends on your location I mean the country you belong to . It is always different advertisers with different needs you know . what we do , we look into the respective scenarios and come out with a result which might suit all the parties .We optimize , we make some experiments to see the result . What we assure minimum is $2.
    When Can I see how much I earned? possible?Any time!Adnow.com uses one of the worlds most advanced ad serving technologies.you are always in touch with our Managers . Any question related to your earning is automatically received by our Managers in their accounts and emails as well .

To look into the Adnow.com website refer to the link in my signature.

Want to Join ?

Any more questions or want to apply? contact me directly:
    email:rayees.wani@ Adnow.com.

Sincerely,

Rayees Wani http://adnow.com

Manager

Support, Adnow.com

2. RAYEES WANI

RAYEES WANI
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I welcome all friends in this section for any query regarding us. and i request to please interact about Indian traffic with me .

3. RAYEES WANI

RAYEES WANI
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Proudly announcing that this month month we got a huge response from India and USA. Almost 5000 publishers added with us and earning satisfactorly . I may like to interact with the Webmastrers in this forum and feel my pleasure to answer any of their queries or to know more about Adnow.com.

Thanking you .
    Rayees wani