ad sense

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by purnima, Oct 10, 2009.

1. purnima

purnima
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i always wanted to have my own domain but i worry that i won't be able to maintain it and update it ,but planing to have one because i want ad sense ,does ad sense gives us considerable revenue.?

2. tonmoy1001

tonmoy1001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

wait..before having your own domain you can try blogspot.com to publish a website...
    if you want to migrate your blogspot blog to another free domain you can try co.cc or dot.tk

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First at all, if you worry without working on it, you will never success
    second, it is fine to use free blog for the adsense program

4. stepheny

stepheny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends

Google AdSense is a fast and easy way for website publishers of all sizes to display relevant Google ads on their website's content pages and earn money. Because the ads are related to what your visitors are looking for on your site — or matched to the characteristics and interests of the visitors your content attracts — you'll finally have a way to both monetize and enhance your content pages.
    It's also a way for website publishers to provide Google web and site search to their visitors, and to earn money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages

Thanks to all friends............

5. mv5869

mv5869
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want a site that requires little or no maintenance then you need to spend a lot of time up front to create large amounts of rich and original content.

This kind of low maintenance site is certainly worth considering though. Reference sites on something you are an expert on are a good suggestion. Put the work in up front and it will generate advert revenue for years to come.

Good luck

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Great suggestions mv5869, anyone considering that kind of approach might be interested in the blogging links in our Useful Online Business Resources thread, especially the 0 to $500 one. Although the tips are targeted at blogs, they are very relevant to any content site.

7. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends upon your site on how the revenue will be generating. You may have to consider on your page viewing and site popularity.