Accounting Software for Small Businesses

Discussion in 'Accounting and Taxes' started by KristineS, Sep 19, 2015.

1. KristineS

KristineS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the best accounting software for small businesses - send invoices and track expenses?

2. CashAware

CashAware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I certainly don't know what is the best, but I think one good approach is to do it on a spreadsheet. If you have a programmer around you, they might make automatic some tasks for better and easier tracking, but the solution of the spreadsheet has the benefit it is pretty scalable for a while and you may copy data around sheets and compute them, without really copying them, just via a formula. But you need to be organized and to know how to write formulas at the very least, otherwise you would not understand a lot what's happening and what data to write.

That's why I would recommend that as a starter for small business. But if the needs or other tools really seems to optimize the matter, then go for it.

3. Alika Cooper

Alika Cooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are several accounting software which most of the small businesses use such as QuickBooks, Zoho Books, Xero, Sage and many more. These software provide a wide range of features for all types of small businesses. According to my suggestion, QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software for small businesses because it’s very easy to use. Even the efficiency of this software is also awesome. So, I would like you to try it today itself as the software helps in managing business accounts in a more efficient manner.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MCDA CCG

MCDA CCG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a small business looking to track expenses and send out invoices I would recommend Quickbooks, we have placed this software with a number of clients and we have never been sorry. The product is simple and easy to use, and there is plenty of support when you run into an issue.

5. Alvin Horgan

Alvin Horgan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend Wave or SlickPie. Both are free cloud accounting software for small business. You can write unlimited invoices, track inventory, bank reconciliation and invoicing in the cloud.

6. shrikant

shrikant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best software is totally depends upon your needs and how expertly you handle or use the software. There are many good accounting software available on net such as quickbooks, busy, which works good at their level. However, if you have some special set of requirements or formats, it is good to get a customized accounting software developed by your local software developer and get it approved by your CA.

7. Ady

Ady
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many accounting software for small businesses to send invoices and track expenses for example, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Self-Employed, FreshBooks, Xero, Wave and Kashoo. However, before going to select a solution consider your business requirements, budget, features and geographical reach of the software. For example, QuickBooks is best suitable for Americans and Xero for Australians.

Hope that helps,

8. HenrySimons

HenrySimons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unless you're awesome at spreadsheets I'd rely on one of the many good online accounting systems out there, forexample there's Xero, FreeAgent, Kashflow and Quickbooks

9. raghav116

raghav116
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many accounting software for small businesses but I would recommend " Averiware" as the best for cloud based accounting software. We can write unlimited invoices, track inventory, bank reconciliation and invoicing in the cloud.

#9 raghav116, May 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  10. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for small business use spreadsheet to send invoices and note all expenses, but tracking process little bit harder using spreadsheets. So I would recommend Apptivo software, it aid to Invoices and track all your expenses, my friend also installed this software to develop business. Try to reach them.

11. stacey howard

stacey howard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Accounting is an important function in every business organization. There are many accounting software available in market but you have to choose the best one according to your needs , features of software.Some of the software that i would to recommend you are Quick books , Peachtree , Net Suite , Quicken ,