Accountant Industry - Webmaster Network

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Xyphien, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am the owner of AccountantIndustry.com a network of sites to benefit webmasters. This whole thing is hopefully my future business. SEOAccountant is my main focus as it's the main form of revenue for me. I am hoping to hear some suggestions, reviews, ect. on the whol accountant industry including all sites. I thank everyone who takes the time to give me reviews on the whole network, and glad you have taken the time to help both me, and my future business :)

2. jimarmstrong

jimarmstrong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have gone through your website review and just listed some points, which should be proper in term of design, user friendly, and search engine friendly.

1. Make your Social Icons bit larger
    2. Make your Slides more eye catch as its quality look like screen shot of desktops.
    3. Add Video Tutorial
    4. Add your portfolio

I wish that i have enlisted standard suggestions to your website

3. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for the suggestions, I was thinking about that, but didn't want to make it too eye catching and have it take away from the rest of the website itself. I'll be working on this all in the near future. Thanks once again for the review :) Did you go over the other links within the industry? I am looking for reviews of the whole site which is a network of sites.

4. prakash

prakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to increase your backlinks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is something I'm trying to do right now.

6. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can I have some more people give me some reviews on all the sites? I'd like to improve it a lot :)

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I actually find the name of your network a little confusing. I expect to find a network of sites that are some way related to the accountancy profession, on those domains. Is there a reason you chose the word "accountant" for your network?

I really like the theme on your ForumAccountant site, it is one of the most impressive themes I have seen on a XF forum. The accountantindustry.com site opened quite slowly for me, I'm not sure if it was just a blip or if it is actually slow.

The seoaccountant.com site also looks good, it looks like a pretty standard Fiverr clone site. Have you thought of ways that you might be able to differentiate it and make it unique?

8. techiezone

techiezone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Domain name is confusing.

"Accountant Industry is a network of various webmaster | seo websites and tools designed around helping out you, the webmaster. "
    In this sentence remove "|" and replace it with ",".

9. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The domain name "Accountant" originated from my first site which happened to be SEOAccountant.com which goes well as SEOAccountant as it manages your funds, and allows your to both buy, and sell SEO related materiel. After which I decided to expand it into an actual network of Webmaster related sections, which is where the AccountantIndustry began. I do understand now how it can be confusing, but I do hope it will not draw away from the main focus of the Webmaster area, as that would cost a lot of money to change it. I've already spent well over $2,000 into the sites with the custom scripts, plugins, designs, themes, ect. with no sign of money being established back to me.

Also, thank you all for commenting, it really helps me out. Also, the site AccountantIndustry.com does not seem to load slow for me, so I'm unsure if it is you, a blip, or if it was the host being slow at the time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It has opened fine for me this morning. Good luck and continued success with all your sites.