A2hosting.com vs WinnerVPS.com

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Jan 29, 2016.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional links are not permitted in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link
    Which VPS account would you sign up with - from a2hosting.com or winnervps.com?
    Any ideas about the activity of these hosts in the IT industry?

2. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ask me, I have heard nice things about their services. But still the truth comes out of comparison.
    I can recommend Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions. Using the code: SSDVPS, you will get 50% off the price.

3. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    According to my knowledge eastwesthost.com is trustworthy. When I need assistance or support questions, they immediately respond within few minutes and not hours like other hosts. The network and hardware are solid.

#3 Fredholm, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry but I don't know anything about your host. I'd like you to check out my current host which is 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience, they are exceptional host. My last host was terrible and worst host ever. These guys offers reasonable deals. Their servers are worth buying because the network is always up and runs smoothly. I don't have any problem at all! Support is online 24/7 and the agents are very responsive to any of my support questions. Just give them a try.

5. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    As an alternative option I can say VPSGet.com is really the best option to purchase fastest VPS plans. They are providing low-cost deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

6. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I consider Tunevps.com and LibertyVPS.net to be the best options where you can get cheap VPS hosting solutions.
    Compare them and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

7. radwebhosting

radwebhosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to determine the best VPS for you, would you tell us a little more about the VPS that you require?

8. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting services. Their servers are powerful and stability is high. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

9. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Believe that it will be also useful to add SolVPS.com here. Their cheap ssd vps plans impressed me with the features and pricing.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

10. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try considering QHoster.com vps hosting deals. They offer them in various server locations.
    Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

11. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much disk space and bandwidth do you require?
    I know that findmeavps.com is reliable and totally free service that helps to compare various vps hosts and choose the best one.

12. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for reliable VPS hosting then I will suggest you to go with eUK host as they flagged up into the market for premium support with optimal uptime guaranty.

13. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out VPS deals from hostsailor.com or veeble.org.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Prices are competitive and support is helpful for 24 hours.