A very good move from Google

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by realitybites.in, Sep 12, 2009.

1. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

this is very good move Google
    to safeguard its Gmail user from 419 Nigerian scammer

from past few days i have seen that this kind of e mail are consider to be spam by Google

.......when will the yahoo will also do the same thing

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google no doubt ar doing the best on controlling the spam email, that's why gmail grow very fast in short time. Yahoo need to work out hard on their development

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've been using Gmail for quite some time now and I receive very little spam through it. This is a great feature. My other email address that comes through Outlook is bombarded with spam. Anything that keeps spam out is wonderful in my opinion.

4. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Gmail now have another new features with google aps. We can easily incorporate our domain email to link with gmail, thus we can benefited by the strong security and spam mailguard from gmail. This is what i have just done by upgrading my domain email with google apps, whoever loves google mail, should try this as well.

5. Thador

Thador
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've used Gmail since it first became available and I'm happy with it. It's spacious, fast, trusted, has a good spam filter and more advantages. Besides, Gmail just keeps getting better and better. That's why I use Gmail and recommend it to others

6. pakidesigner

pakidesigner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks GOD i never received so far that Nigerian email, i always know the way those scammers try to ask information. and make lame excuses

7. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google has zero tolerance towards not only in spamming but also in cheating. The other day I went to open a gmail account. But it verified my identity by sending a verification code to my mobile phone number. Very good moove to rein in the unscrupulous spammers.

8. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A great service differs from good service in the way it turn its deliverable s into great experience aided with reliability for its customers...Google by incorporating quality standards in its service is getting more & more reliable day by day when compared with its competitor Yahoo...Its time for Yahoo to get into action otherwise they will lose their market share (whatever is left ) to Google..!!!:)

9. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, that is why gmail is growing very fast and get many user. Google not only try their best to control the spam mail but also keep develop new feature