A review site with wordpress. Guidance Please?

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by livayahurd, Nov 21, 2009.

1. livayahurd

livayahurd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear friends,

I planned to launch a review site on some free offers and good available on the net. I am going to do it with wordpress. But since the plugins are limited and cant change the theme. So can you tell me a good hosting company which provide automatic script installer and permits outgoing connections from the script.

Note: I just started with affiliate marketing so no green to shed. When i get paid I am sure to buy one.

Thanks In Advance

#1 livayahurd, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

A lot of cPanel hosts come with Fantastico installed. You can view the scripts that can be installed, through Fantastico here.

You should decide on which scripts you wish to install and then ask your preferred hosting company, if they can support those scripts, before you purchase a hosting package from them.

You might find this similar thread helpful - Need suggestion on ...!web hosting.

Good luck with everything, please post back with your thoughts and let us know if you have any further questions. We will do our best to help you.

[Moving thread to Online Business forum!]

3. livayahurd

livayahurd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

byethost.com I found these people reliable compared to others. Script installation and everything works fine and easy. No errors and an active forum too.

4. skyfire

skyfire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have few hosting options like justhost.com,hostgator or dreamhost.com. You can choose cheap service at start and move on to later for better uptime and service.Also use scriptaculous instead of fantastico as it updates regularly than fantastico.