A paypal issue

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by LordRoco, Apr 12, 2013.

1. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like most of you, I entered foruming when I was 15 and started my first website around 16 :D But to start a new website means to pay for domains, hosting, services, resources and graphics and all these necessitated me a paypal account. But at that time, I was scared about the entire process and wasnt willing to risk my identity. So I signed up as Mr.X (let us imagine so). But now, I want to verify my account which using a credit card with my real identity. I am stuck :(

Both these names are different and I havent changed my name and hence cannot publish the paypal authorities a certificate with any other name. What can I do?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Maybe you could just set up a completely new PayPal account, using your real name and details?

3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

signup with new paypal account and if you are Indian you required PAN card to verify your account

4. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

This is for anyone under the age of 18 needing credit card to pay online....

First of all get parents permission to use their card if not then get free prepaid credit card mostly they are free to get, Top up in nearest newsagent or anyone excepting Epay then sign up with paypal using the prepaid card thats it !!!!

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Rocko do you remember the email and details you gave? if you do you can just go to accounts and add new card and continue using same account and remove the previous card since its no longer of use and make the new one as your main card.

5. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i would also suggest you get a new account itself and sign up with your real details. This should not be a problem i think.

6. FB92

FB92
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best thing for the current account in order to have it fully working is to send them a copy of your Birth Certificate, explain the reasoning behind the 'fake' name, and any other information. They will either decline your request, or accept as you cannot fake a birth certificate.

If anything you will have to send one in via post.

Although by making a new account you will be okay. But if Paypal has any reasons to find out about the new account you will have it suspended as you will be using more than one account.

7. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think you should ask paypal people ..they would advice you better...you just have to say that it was your childhood name when you have signed for paypal and now you don't have any official document in your childhood name....

Regards.....try this..you might get the solution...

8. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

any one know much time paypal take to verify PAN card it's been 4 day's and my PAN has not been verified yet

9. machiavelli

machiavelli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ya there are right make a new account.