A Guide to Closing More Sales with your Shopping Cart

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by akashjshah, Oct 23, 2009.

1. akashjshah

akashjshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When a visitor comes to your website, he or she will decide whether or not to purchase a product based on three impressions: Site navigation, the checkout process, and the product description. Most site owners make sure their navigation and site description are perfect. Intuitively, that’s what most people believe to me the most important aspects of a online stores. However, surveys have showed that one of the most effective way to increase your sales performance is to optimize your checkout. This guide will show you how to do just that.

Check it out here!

Tell me what you guys think!

Thanks!

2. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great Article with a nice tactic to bring in more traffic, if you know what I mean Lol No offense meant :)

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Research has shown that a large proportion of online customers who commence a purchase and click through to a shopping cart, don't actually complete that purchase. Enhancing your shopping cart and check out areas by making them more user-friendly can obviously help a lot. Including good communication facilities on your site, so that your customers can get the help they need, when they need it, can also help greatly. Live Help can be a very useful tool for this.