A good website for all writers

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by TheEntreprenette, Sep 15, 2010.

1. TheEntreprenette

TheEntreprenette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All,

I just heard about Quilliant.com for the first time earlier this morning and thought I would share it with you. It’s an online writing community managed by writers to help support, encourage and engage with each other. I quite like the idea and although I’m not a professional writer I enjoy writing now and again and have applied to join the test panel. The full site will launch soon, but anyone can join beta testing now by signing up here: http://www.quilliant.com/login/beta.loginform.php

Hope it is useful

Regards

Jo

2. marthareyusa123

marthareyusa123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A good website for fresh writers

Great recommendation! Thanks for passing this information along here, this was a very resourceful post. Nice share!

3. Lingua21

Lingua21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It sounds like a good idea in theory. I can see a number of people wanting their articles to be reviewed but are there going to be enough people willing to spend the time criticising other people's work? Additionally, it would appear that there is a subscription fee of £36 (56 US Dollars) a year.