7 Steps to Success

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by sigg04, Jan 16, 2012.

1. sigg04

sigg04
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I try to observe and summarize the experience of some people who have been successful and have a permanent financial freedom. So finally I found 7 things is very important for success. My advice is more fitting, especially for those just starting a career.

1. First, take the steps successfully, start small. Make a success becomes a habit. If you are a seller, you need to successfully sell. Then sell even greater success. Even greater. Due to the huge success usually starts from a small success. And this is all going to shape us as a successful person.
    2. Second, write down all your needs in target 1 or 2 years. Make the width of paper and taped in place that is often seen, then you can better focus to pursue all your desires. All the things you would do, should lead to desire it.
    3. Third, have a warrior figure / person that you think are great. A person who has the performance, success or have a greatness. Try to learn his life. Learn the rule, preference, activities, and more. With a mighty figure, you are not aware of the imitation of these great people.
    4. Fourth, be realistic. Although we have a big dream, it remains to be more realistic. Sometimes we will have trouble. But with this attitude, we remain consistent to pursue that dream.
    5. Fifth, find the teachers for you. Find them in the association, at home, at work or anywhere. Ask a lesson from it. When we asked him to be good, surely he will be your mentor who either directly or not.
    6. Sixth, think positively. Do not always easy to think negatively and said, “it is difficult, must not be.” This positive thinking always brings a much better impact in the lives of your success.
    7. The last seventh, do ‘comparison’. Try to compare yourself with others. Take a strategy to win the competition.

When it started seven of the above, you already started to tread towards your success.

• Like Like x 1
  2. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great 7 steps but have you implemented them practically yourself too?

3. RevaxMedia

RevaxMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's pretty sound advice, thanks for sharing it. Have you got any websites were you have implemented it? most people within SEO take the approach of "do as I say and no as I do" :)

4. kathyclark

kathyclark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ATTITUDE.... is the most important aspect.

5. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just believe in one thing; WORK HARD and you'll surely get success. But, along with that make sure you're in right direction while working or else chances are you would be just wasting your time without doing much creative things.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agreed with you. Only Quality Hard Work can give you better consequence.

7. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. I just add one thing more Not only hard work with right direction but continuous hard work with right direction. As Well said "slow and steady wins the race"

8. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, absolutely correct. Continuous work is very necessary or else sometimes it may happen that you're very near to success and you quit at that moment only.

9. Jashandeep

Jashandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will be wonderful if all will implement all these points practically.

10. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great tips!! I love learning new ideas and concepts that can help to improve performance.

11. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice one dude, This tips are great and true, In formulating these tips you will really have a great success.

12. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are 7 great steps to follow but I feel like I've read this information somewhere else before. I find that writing down my business goals actually helps out a lot.

13. harvestllc

harvestllc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great things always comes from small things. Take it easy, one step at a time. There's always time for everything. :)

14. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds good. Nice Article. But For success? There is a no Short cut to get success.. If you believe in your self Confident on your self.. You have just one motto Hard Work is only one solution to get success in your life....

15. Greg-first

Greg-first
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With fifth there some problems, because not everyone wants to share his knowledge.

16. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great 7 Tips..It's really helps to achieve success in business.I agree with all these points.quality work,realistic dream and positive thinking are some key points which will lead to success..