7 SEO Tips you need to follow on a day to day basis

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by schrewkathy, Apr 29, 2010.

1. schrewkathy

schrewkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just recently I have been performing some aggressive tests with SEO strategies and I am proud to say that I have been able to fine tune by strategy. I rank at #1 now with 70,000 comp in just under 2 weeks (with a NEW domain). We can all imagine such kind of power now.

All those fighters out there who are killing themselves with SEO and Linkbuilding without seeing any results, here is my best advice to you

Smart Link Building

- Don't create spam profile links... while creating a profile page, spend some time to write out the profile and put up a picture. It is pointless to get a link unless and until it sticks.

- Don't spam comments on the blog... Scrapebox is great but let's face it... you are in this for the long term.

- Don't buy links... it is pointless to spend $25 bucks for a PR3 link. Instead, you should spend the money on articles and publicize them out around the Internet.

- Don't spam anchor text... to be honest, spamming that one anchor text for 3 months continuously isn't going to help you get any traction. You will be sandboxed by Google.

- Don't create massive link wheels... don’t bother about what "Link Wheel Gurus" have said in the past. If you make over 5 spokes, you will get caught and devalued.
    P.S. - In my testing I've seen incredible rank increases almost immediately (literally within 30 minutes) after creating a properly built link wheel.

- Don't start a war with the Google spider. Becoming a value provider is what it is all about and it’s not about being a "Get Rich Quick Spammer".

- Don't do links pages. "3 Way Links" program don’t work and don’t get involved in them. Close those accounts immediately. You shouldn’t get in this whole process and immediately incorporate these details in your business plan.

Just get it right and start making some money now.

2. michman

michman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nice :) I wont have the time to do all of this but I'll try them, in turns. To see what works the best for me :)

3. Rubs

Rubs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the tips, but there are mostly "don'ts" and very little "dos" (although the couple that are present are probably pretty valuable).

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

so what are the dos?
    what you said are just don'ts.

i'm not sure if this is true too. been doing this and it works good.

5. tomgrandian

tomgrandian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for suggesting these tips. But rather than tips these looks like rules which we have to remember. All the things listed here are realted to what we have not to do rather than what we have to do.

6. viviandsouzha

viviandsouzha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are good tips about the doing the proper SEO. Also it is really important to get quality backlinks for the better page rank as doing the good link building. Also these points are really helpful in doing the SEO.