5000 Traffic in 30 days

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by joy.linford, Mar 23, 2015.

1. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone,

I have been working one of my client project more than 6 months. I have targeted 20 keywords for his website and all are ranking on good position in SERP. Monthly average traffic is 2000. Now, my client is asking 5000 traffic in 30 days. Is it possible to get 5000 traffic in 30 days?

Please guys give me suggest how to achieve it?

Thanks,

• Like Like x 1
  2. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Joy,

As you have started working on project 6 months back then its not possible to get 3000 visitors in 30 days. But there are online tool that provider huge traffic in exchange of money. But I will not recommend those services because if you want to build reputation of your website then you just to go with organically.

3. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Can you please let me know that online tool that provider huge traffic in exchange of money?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Like David, I would not recommend that you purchase large amounts of traffic just to satisfy what your client wants. In most, if not all, cases, this traffic is either not targeted, fake, or both. If you don't care whether or not the increase in your client's traffic results in a corresponding increase in income(for the client), but are only interested in increasing your own income, go for it. But if you don't want to destroy your reputation, and lose a client that you have had for 6 months, in addition to any other potential clients you may get, I would recommend you be honest with the client, and if he insists he wants 2000 additional clients in 30 days, tell him it is not possible to ethically do so. If he tells you he doesn't care how you get them, tell him you do, and walk away.

5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are certain clients who needs traffic and do not understand the real impact of what could be the end result. Make your client understand what exactly need to be done up to build up a rapport. If he doesn't seems to be understandable, then go ahead with the fake traffic and show him the result.

6. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Why don't you try to navigate people quicker through the clear CTA for conversion. Have the right landing page that users are searching for. Tweak your content with exact buyers persona but don't ever disconnect from UX.

Do you have a supporting team to concentrate more on off page and social meida drive? These might help you increase the traffic, but not promise 5000

7. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to dish up two points

1) Educate your client about the traffic that keywords can bring after optimization
    2) If your keywords are at bottom of first page bring them to rank 3 and high
    3) Use different social networks and make community on each social network

8. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For driving quick traffic to your website, you need to switch to paid advertising. However, it is next to impossible to get 5000 traffic in a month. What are your keyword rankings? Are your 20 keywords in the first page of Google? If no, then continue working on those keywords.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

That's actually three points, not two. I also would have liked to see a more detailed explanation of each point. For example, on point 1, you could have pointed out that educating the client will help them understand what is and is not possible, based on the traffic each keyword brings. On point two, I would work toward increasing the ranking of keywords on the first page, but there is no guarantee they will reach the top.On point 3, I would be more specific about which social networks to use, and how to use them.

10. deepalmittal

deepalmittal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you say ranking Good, so not on the top, but ranking Good. I understand, rank 1 gets 60% traffic, rank 2: 25% 25 % , rank 3: 10% , and rest 5% distributes, even to 2nd page. So why don't you work hard to get 1 rank. :confused:

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The problem is not that the client wants to rank highly, although that could definitely help increase the traffic. The problem is that the client has specified a specific number of visitors in a relatively short period of time. This is what happens when people listen to those who make such promises in order to get a prospect to sign up with their company. Joy may be able to substantially increase the client's traffic using ethical SEO practices, but not in the short period the client specified. That's why ethical practitioners need to educate their clients on what is, and is not, realistically possible, and the consequences that may result when unethical methods are used.