5 truths of life

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by magician661, Jun 22, 2013.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Truth no 1 : nobody is real in this world except Mother..

Truth no. 2 : a poor person has no friends..

Truth no. 3 : people do not like good thoughts they like good looks..

Truth no 4 : people respect the money not the person..

Truth no 5 : the person you love the most, will hurt you the most.... !!!!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I most certainly hope that those are not true, I don't believe that they are and it would be a sad reflection of humankind if they were.

Do you believe all five of them magician661?

• Like Like x 2
  3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on person to person.Many people whom I met in my life are like these only.Like when I was useful I have friends now that I am not much beneficial to them they left me.Many people respect your status not you if you are a popular personality in society people will respect you, they don't respect people of low grade.Also there is lot of discrimination in our society.

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't agree with these 4 points magician. I am totally with Fergal's post here.

What does No. 1 point mean? Nobody is real in this world? Aren't your real? Aren't your true friends or love real? Mother is real but you have missed Father too.

About your point No. 2, I have seen a poor person has friends too. And he/she has a family too.

And point No: 3, People who like good looks or are attracted to someone with looks and if it in the case of love, I am sure it won't last longer. It's because you see a person with good looks today and the other day you find someone with better looks than him/her. So, I don't think it will be good.

Lastly the point No. 4, I think there are people who respect talent than money. You will love your talented friend even if you have a rich friend.

I partly agree with Truth no. 5, when you're in love it does hurt which is a part of love. But If you guys understand each other. you won't get hurt much. Misunderstanding and insecurities makes you hurt in love.

5. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I think the better title for this post is "My 5 Truths of Life". A truth is only true relative to the individual who is perceiving it. These are definitely not my truths, but clearly they are yours.

6. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

True, the list is just one way of looking at things. The Negative way. It's kinda depressing. :) Hoping things would turn around for magician661. Maybe he is just surrounded with the wrong group of people. :)

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with thealchemist. The topic should have been with "My".

They say A friend in need is a friend indeed. I don't understand the word beneficial here. I don't think there is something called "benefit" in friendship. You help your friends and each other in turns. We may always say that our friends don't help us when we need them But the question is that "Have you tried to help them when you could". Some of us don't help when we can and that changes everything and importance of friendship.

You did mention a point there angelOnEarth. But don't you think we all are surrounded by bad people? We fail to look the good person and well wishers. And yes there are good persons in the society too. If we want to change people or things around us. I think we need to change ourselves first so that we can hope for changes.

8. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The points which magician have put forward are not completely wrong.There are many people who go with money,good looks and are selfish.The society is full of all of them.But there are few angels also which are hard to find in between the devils but each and every single one on this earth have an angel with him or her,the need is to find out and listen to the angel.

Like here only all are blaming to magician that he is surrounded by bad people or he should include 'my' in the title,why is it so?Why all are pulling each other?

These 5 truths are the general perspectives of the people in the current scenario,not the personal ones.The feeling of every individual must be respected,the thoughts of anyone must not be cutted by any individual.

Go for your development,make your vibes positive,make your aura bright then move forward to say anyone about their good and bad surrounding.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I believe that there is good and bad in everyone and I also like to believe that there are more angels than devils. Do you really believe that there are more bad people than good people Anusha?

10. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal,I really believe that in the today's era people are more selfish,they are fake in their minds and personality.The bad people just can't bear the goodness of anyone,they just want to make an angel also a devil .

Only few people understands the value of goodness in a human being.One should value the thoughts and words of every single.

11. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally disagree with your "truths". I'm sorry that you meet such people in your life, but you can't generalize. If you meet only such people, you surely have to change your environment.

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I agree with what you say Kenzo. It's important to remember that we are all responsible for our own lives. When things are not going our way or we are not happy with the way we are being treated by others, we should look to ourselves and see what we need to change, before trying to change other people.

13. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its not like that Fergal.Some times it's like that we are not wrong,but the people do wrong with us or make us wrong.It's not always that there is a need to make change in ourselves only.

And what Kenzo said,on talking about that I will say that we don't deliberately meet wrong people in our life.Sometimes situation prevails such that we have to face wrong people.

14. JackT333

JackT333
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i agree with you my friend.