5 Tips for marketing with video

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by AdamLee, Nov 28, 2013.

1. AdamLee

AdamLee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People who do marketing often makes use of youtube to broadcast. This is the fastest, most effective and free channel.

I want to share with you all I know about this, to evoke some fundamental ideas that can help you develop your ideas. I hope it will be useful to you and your business:

1. You specify the benefits (rather than features)
    Tell users about your products and services, provide more features and benefits, talk to users about all of the benefits and value they receive when they buy your products.

2. You can use question and answer format.
    What video viewers receive from your product and your service? Collect customer comments, the information from the sales department, customer care about the products and services, then you can creat videos for marketing that answer the customer’s questions. A marketing video should provide 3 -5 questions and answers, and you should pay attention to the amount of time of videos for marketing (it should be in about 2-3 minutes). These are the things you absolutely can accomplish and it can help you maintain customer loyalty.

3. You can make the videos which provide product reviews.
    Search for products or services on your website being interested customers, provide information, assessment about products and services you provide.

4. You can talk and interact with cutomers
    Make a marketing video about the results you get after you talk to customers, talk to the experts, researchers and show what you have done for them. Besides, you can give results in which the customer who does not follow your instructions, or create an interaction with clients and customers will be those who say that the results, benefits they get.

5. You can tell a story
    As a story, the lesson of your products and services, a talk with clients, or a story from the past to the present for the development process of a product, service, or your brand.

Wishing you and your business develop more and more. For those tips on videos for marketing, I am sure you can start right now and you can earn a lot from this.