5 Reasons to Become a Young Entrepreneur!

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by f5mtadas, Feb 25, 2011.

1. f5mtadas

f5mtadas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Five reasons to become a young entrepreneur. This post provides inspiration for young entrepreneurs. It will help you get motivated in taking the jump into entrepreneurship at a young age. Here are the reasons:

Experience failure: The younger you experience failure, the sooner you learn. You are bound to face some setbacks when you begin a business or an entrepreneur journey. The point is to learn from them. If you begin young, you can avoid these costly mistakes later.

More Dynamic: As a young entrepreneur you will be more dynamic in approach. Your decisions will naturally be a little more edgy and may appeal to many. With the high energy levels you have when you are young, it is possible to rapidly grow your start-up.

Industry Connections: When you are a few years into your entrepreneur journey as a young entrepreneur you will realize that you have made a lot of connections and networks with people around you. This is very important for your business to succeed.

Liberty of choice: Greatest advantage of becoming an entrepreneur is that you are responsible solely for making decisions. If the comptany is successful it is because of you and if it busts then you are to blame. It is great for youngsters who hate to sit in suffocating office rooms.

Faster Savings: If you begin to start earning at a young age then naturally you will save at a much young age. In the long run, you will be more financially secure than most of your peers. Financial freedom will be something which you will definitely enjoy.

The world takes a very positive look at young entrepreneurs. More and more people are willing to invest in companies run by young entrepreneurs. It is important that you take leverage of this opportunity to grow and become successful. Milun Tesovic is perhaps the most awesome example for a young entrepreneur.

2. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That was really encouraging, thanks. I liked the "Experience failure" reason.

3. MervinViernes

MervinViernes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well said my friend :)

4. RogelynVKW

RogelynVKW
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. At my age I learned a lot during the process. Starting a business is not as easy as 1, 2, 3. It needs a lot of dedication and perseverance and you need to love what you're doing at the same time. And I agree with experience failure, it would make you more efficient and strong as an entrepreneur. And one of the reason why I wanted to be an entrepreneur is to save early and help my family. It's great to do it early. :)

5. StarbidAuctions

StarbidAuctions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm New to this Forum and this was one of the first threads i have read so far and is very encouraging thanks for posting it.

6. f5mtadas

f5mtadas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

believe yourself. There are always two sides: people who are repeat "You Can't Do It " and people who says "You can do it move forward"

It is up to you, what you choose. It is also depends what people will be your friends for these two attitudes.

7. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nice job on this! Some of these I have already experienced :p