5 Real Estate Investment Strategies

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by seorahulchauhan, Aug 9, 2012.

1. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Quick Flipping (Wholesaling) - This is the traditional buy low/sell low technique and it’s the best way to make quick cash. Good factor I know you don't need cash or credit score to be a property investor! Basically, here is how it performs. You find a owner who is inspired, settle a low cost, and you both indication a buy agreement. Now you can “assign” your agreement to another customer.

2. “Subject To” the Existing Mortgage - With this strategy, you use the selling current funding, taking name “subject to the current funding.” You agree to make the selling home, and the owner gives you the name.

3. Lease Options - A “lease option” couples your home or home “option” with a “lease” on the exact real estate asset. A real estate asset “option” is the right to buy your home or home at a specific price within a specified period of time. But even though you have the right to buy, you do not have an obligation to buy the exact real estate asset if you chose not to exercise your option.

4. “Soft” Private Money

5. “Hard” Private Money - I’ll talk about these together because they are both “private” cash resources that allow you to put together a property or home deal without using your own cash. Here is the distinction.
    Hard Funds are usually much more costly than other personal cash. The lending company looks completely to the exact property or home for reimbursement, so your credit is not a problem.

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I reviewed your strategy and all 5 are quite useful for a Real Estate investors and I am happy with that and thanks to share with us, hoping more from you.

4. ilserosenberg829

ilserosenberg829
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is very nice information. Thanks for share this nice information here. The real investment is very nice business.