5 benefits that you can enjoy from newsletter marketing

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by nancydo, Aug 1, 2013.

1. nancydo

nancydo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Newsletter marketing is not strange to any online business any longer. Yet have you ever sat back & thought of the possible benefits that a newsletter campaign will bring to you? Here are top 5 advantages I'd like to share with you about email marketing. Keep reading if you feel something useful:

1. You can sell more products to fewer customers.

2. You can drive more traffic to your site.

3. You can save money & earn more money.

4. You always remain present in customers’ eyes

5. Newsletter is fully measurable!

To go in details, please go to our Magento blog at:
    http://www.magebuzz.com/blog/2013/07/30/5-best-benefits-of-newsletter-marketing/

Suggestion: If you are the owner of a Magento store, Newsletter Popup is the ideal solution to get more email subscribers for your site!

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although a good way to reach out to the customers cost effectively you should not simple use the newsletter for selling only. As this may make people unsubscribe. Providing useful information with a bit of promotion is a good way of doing it.

3. nancydo

nancydo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Rocky for ur advice. Business is a converge of multiple elements and newsletter is just one among them. Any one of us have to learn how to take full use of these supporting tools intelligently & selectively.

4. Alice533

Alice533
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I fully agree. When you're reading a newsletter you shouldn't feel like somebody is trying to sell you something. You should get the feeling that they want to share valuable information with you - in my opinion that's what makes people buy products after reading a newsletter.

5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you tell me in short what exactly newsletter marketing is all about?

6. nancydo

nancydo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Newsletter is a marketing activity that enables you to communicate with both old & potential customers in a friendly way. SUch emails should be regarded as individual letters that share anything related to ur business to your customers so as to set up loyalty among them.

Newsletter has got a lot of benefits that you'd better apply for your business from today such as improving traffic volume & conversion rate, money saving, be proactive in your customer's eyes, etc.

Customers may not pay attention to you in the first letter, but they will remember you in some occasions if your emails are attractive to them to some extent.

• Like Like x 1
  7. KIOO

KIOO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with you Alice533. I believe that people purchase products as per their need and usefulness. Newsletter is one of the communicating tool that provides information about the product to the people and they can know their benefits and drawbacks. Upon considering the advantages and their usefulness of the product through newsletter, people buy the products.

8. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Rocky, it should only be every so often. Provide them with helpful information and links to interesting/inspiring facts and statistics and they will be loyal. If you show the positive statistics of, let's say, video marketing then they will be more than interesting in looking into this element. If you sell a video marketing service then I'm sure you will be the first to get a visit.