4 Ways An Entrepreneur Can Become More Fit

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by NateAnglin, Feb 3, 2013.

1. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So, after talking with many of you, fitness is crucial to the success of entrepreneurs and business professionals. Yes, their are plenty of those who are still out of shape and incredibly successful, but could their game have been even better had they focused on fitness as well? Would they be less stressed and more motivating? I think so.

To help business professionals I think starting with the basics is key, since our time is so limited. It's getting the easy things down and then moving forward. Here is where I think we should start:

1) Set goals
    2) Keep a routine
    3) Build a support group
    4) Clear your head

What do you think?

2. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being determined to accomplish his goals despite of any situations can make an entrepreneur successful.

3. richardw

richardw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think keeping a regular time for pleasure and entertainment is also a key. You can't just all be about work. From time to time, you need those little entertaining breaks to refresh the mind.

4. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Regarding routine..is it possible for entrepreneurs to follow a single routine considering the new challenges they face very day of life and new opportunitoes which keep striking them demands a little bit of flexibiltiy.. this is my point ..whats your say on this??

5. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To enjoy fitness or gym and make it works better for your body and mind, try to find someone who will motivate you, or you can compete with.
    I think that your 4 ways are true and we all should follow them in some way ;)

6. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I see where your coming from on keeping a routine despite the many changes we as business professionals see in a day. We can all should have routines and deviate when necessary. My thought for the original post was to keep a routine for your fitness goals. As professionals we tend to overlook how important fitness is so when we create a routine, we more likely to stick to it.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Thanks Kenzo :).

7. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Building a strong customer service infrastructure can make an entrepreneur a successful business man

8. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An entrepreneurs need comfort and a good physical order to support their daily activities. Most entrepreneurs have a lot of thoughts and ideas.
    In my opinion, tip no.3 about building a support group is not appropriate. This is because it should consider establishing a group sharing system among entrepreneurs.