4 Simple things that change my life and successfull.

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by mzpz, Dec 18, 2012.

1. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of people conditioned to work harder to be successful in life. People usually think that successful people are very hardworking and smart people. If you have friends who are millionaires or successful, you will know those statement or judgment about them are wrong. In fact, they are lazy people. I get to know my friends that they became millionaires only after watching them driving an expensive car after not meeting for a long time. I am always surprised and have such a question "How is it possible for THESE people to success?"

Here's why:

Firstly Successful people don't work to their maximum.

They clearly understand that working as much as they can in the wrong direction and without planning is wasting their efforts. They work according to their goals and action. If they want to be a running champion, they don't run as fast as they can everyday. They check what the current champion's speed is and plan how to train themselves to achieve that speed.

Secondly Successful people don't try to take up everything.

They understand that they can only achieve a little extra even they work harder than others. They also understand "Individual can achieve limited results; Team can achieve unlimited results". They don't do everything by themselves, they are good at leveraging others by getting everyone to do what they are best in. They never forget to empower and praise their team. They always make sure everyone in the team will get more than 1 when they offer 1 to the team.

Third Successful people don't work for money.

They work for their passion. Most people will only choose business or job that will give them the most money. They work very hard in that business or job to earn as much as they can. Successful people know that as long as they are working passionately, they will attract suppliers, employees and customers who share the same passion with them. These suppliers support them fully, these employees are happy to work with them and their customers are good, regular and loyal ones.

Forth : Successful people don't work very hard.

They always remember that working hard is a limitation or irresponsible way to run away from improving themselves. They learn how to achieve more with less effort seminars, courses, books and mentors. They became more productive and effective.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing that with us mzpz, there are some great points there. I agree fully that successful people know that they can't do everything themselves and they build up a strong team around them and then motivate those team members to be dedicated to the work at hand.

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I doubt on the forth point. As I know all the people success work very hard. Although they are not stay long hours at office but thier brain is working every second

4. ificallyoumine

ificallyoumine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forth : Successful people don't work very hard. - No. Dream big! Shoot for the stars!! You can do anything if you put your mind to it!!! But the reality of the matter is that dreams are nothing without hard work.