4 Philosophies for startup

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by vinh dang, Jul 28, 2015.

1. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1.Always keep in mind the total picture:
    That's mean your main goal,the life you want to live,never forget.
    2.Treat everyone well:
    The golden rule has an almost sacred place in business for me. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Some people I’ve come across haven’t treated me well. I cut those people out of my life immediately. I’m not interested in spending time or doing work with people who are dishonest, unkind or operate in other ways that don’t match how I want to be treated
    3.Don't be afraid of trying something new:
    People tend to enjoy working around someone who is not afraid to try new things, listen to others and value outside opinions. A little humility can go a long way toward your success.
    4.Celebrate your achievement
    The roads you’ll travel during your various streams of successful endeavors will have many milestones. Don’t be afraid to stop and celebrate those small successes along the way.It does motivate you a lot.

2. sumit.agah

sumit.agah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Short-Term-Goals-In-Your-Business-

Plan Business is always about achieving goals, it has always been like this. You are not here to joke around and have fun but to work-out and earn profits. You need to set short-term goals in the initial days and strive to reach them within the target date. In the course of doing this you may need to alter or scrap the set plan but that’s okay, it happens until you are running on the decided track and planning for the future.

Get to know the financial set-up of your business (before you start one):

Financial Setup for Your Business. This is the most important step for anyone irrespective of the experience they possess. Understanding the financial behavior of the industry is of utmost important, you need to identify the health of the business and know the details about the variable and the fixed cost along with the regular spending patterns-what is the amount you require for operate in the market? However, the most essential thing to know is if your business model is feasible.

Estimate the impact your product/service (business) will make:

impact your product/service Turn yourself into a customer and ask if you would go for the product or service that you are planning to offer others. Knowing the demand for the business in the current market and its future growth is easy by the use of market research. Studying the niche and the market circumstance is possible by studying market research reports prepared by professional market research companies. This also provides an insight about the competitors and the things they are doing in the market; for instance, if you plan a startup in the service sector you need to know the tricks on it. Once you go through all of these; you just need to find an innovative way to operate in the market that will set your business unlike from the ones running the business presently.

Delegate Duties:

Delegate DutiesIt is okay to wear multiple hats at the start of a business but you will need help and for that you will be required to pump in employees. This also falls under organizing things, you will need to bring in specialized talents as per the department and for that tedious head hunting is a must. You would always want to get the best employees from the industry to compete. Take time, recruit well.

3. Jake Holloway

Jake Holloway
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing. IMO this 4 philosophies or should I call them rules apply perfectly to someone who has decided to make a great change in his life. It may be hard to follow all four of them all the time, but the most important thing is to decide you want to do it!

4. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Excellent post!

Only highly-motivate entrepreneurs can make it through the jungle of the web or the regular brick and mortar businesses.

I would round this post adding the 16 rules for success in business and life in general that once Bob Parsons, founder of GoDaddy, made available, and that can be read here; http://www.bobparsons.me/bp_16_rules.php

In fact Bob Parsons encourages to download these rules to your computers and set them as your desktop wallpaper to keep them always in mind in your road to success.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start ups are called very brave and risk takers when compared to the conventional big companies. Pietrion, a leading business consultant is of the opinion that such small companies show amazing turnovers in a short span of time because of their focus on the performance.

6. VnhumR

VnhumR
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing. I think both Vinh and Sumit gave us simple but great ideas for startup entrepreneurs. In startup business, there's nothing like overnight success. It's a long journey from generating ideas, financial funding, developing product/service which can meet the target market's demands, attracting and retaining talent,etc to motivating yourself and keeping the business on the right track. Even you have a good idea, if you are not determined and passionate in your startup business enough, success can't find you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. RickOldy

RickOldy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Useful philosophy for start-up is also not to have any affairs with family and friends. I know a lot of cases when my friends with star-ups took their neighbours into business to help them to earn money but nothing good have come out of it as they didn`t have any special knowledge and skills for business..

• Agree Agree x 1