4 Mistakes While Starting The Internet Business

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by chrisdina, Jul 17, 2009.

1. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some potential mistakes that you do when your new internet business started. At the beginning of the process, the mistakes can make your online business step obstructed.
    What is it? See 4 Mistakes while starting the internet business.

The first: spend all the funds for the ads in one place.
    This can happen on the newbie. Perhaps because the spirit of the internet business started, and all funds for the ads is only spent to advertise in one place. With the expectation that the size of the ad, the ad can get great success. This is very dangerous.

Solution: broken funds for the ads you into some parts.
    Testing and measuring the results. If successful, continue to try to increase big ad.
    But if not, you can try to move to other ad providers. Thus you can measure and compare the level of effectiveness of other ads. If there is a new ad service, do not be ashamed to try.

The Second: Does not want to buy products of learning in the internet.
    does not want to buy products of learning in the internet, either the ebook or video training or membership training.

Solution: Buy it.
    Why should buy? Simple, reason is to shorten your study time. That's it. As you all know that many internet marketing products is a summary of the various forms of knowledge from teachers online business.

the third: give up after trying only once
    Many people give up quickly because the results have not appeared. Suppose a new post the article once, then immediately want a blog make money. follow-up once, then never do it again. Hopefully this never happens to you.

Solution: try again, again, again and again.
    Never give up! continue to post consistent.

the fourth: does not follow up the prospects.
    Prospect is a potential user's product or service. No follow up or make a bid as well as doing something, but half way. Maybe they forget or are busy, so you need to remind them through the follow up.

Solution: do follow up. And not just once.
    When you need up to 10 times. If not successful, provide the product or offer other services that may be needed by the prospect. Therefore, some products have become their own advantage. When the prospect has not be paired with one product, may be paired with other products.

How do you think?
    have a list of mistakes that beginners usually do in the beginning of the internet business?

#1 chrisdina, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2009
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Chrisdina, can you tell us a little about learning products that you have used and how you benefited from them?

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that the first mistake that you've mentioned is almost the same as the saying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". This is not only applicable to our life in general but also in business or as in your example, in advertising and marketing.

As to the second mistake, I'm not sure if this is a mistake at all. A lot of people are out there to scam us and take away our hard-earned money. So don't just go and buy, make sure that it's not a scam first.

4. great

great
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice post. Thanks for the information.

5. noserver

noserver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

most important to bookmark your post:) thank you for this explanation about business, maybe i give you one idea, stay and focus to your business also important include dont join people business BUT try created your own business :)

6. hamcenty

hamcenty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can relate to this topic completely. I have just started by own blog a while back and learned that persistance and consitancy is definately the key! I learned to have patience and mainly write blog entries that people want to read and can truely learn something of value. I used to update my blog every so often, but now I realized that I needed to write at least 3 times or more a month. I think that learning from others is good advice that you gave. Lately, I have read a few ebooks and they have helped me a lot. As always "Knowledge is Power"!

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Harmony.

If you made quality posts in your blog three times per week, it would do even better. Maybe you could slowly start to increase the number of posts you make. Perhaps start with making one post per month.

8. kutuhiphop

kutuhiphop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks for the information

u totally right about point number 1....

i usually split my funds when invest in internet business

9. mickeyy

mickeyy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Excellent Posts, as a Internet Marketer myself, this is valuable advice every newbie should dive into. Allot of mistakes I see newbies making, are diving immediately into Internet Marketing without doing enough homework or research. They will read a book or listen to a podcast and expect to make riches immediately. I absolutely encourage people to take action, but make sure you are doing your homework first!

10. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some old school about "spend all the funds for the ads in one place" is still happening. The internet has different ways now to improve company's marketing strategy. Thanks to SEO and internet marketing ideas via social media sites.