3D to Reach Success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by yantosys, Jun 10, 2009.

1. yantosys

yantosys
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've learn from my bos and also quote from Walt Disney, the success will be reach if we have these D's :
    1. Dream
    2. Dare
    3. Do

It's works for me, I hope work for you too...

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right said yantosys. I liked your cocept of 3D of Success i.e. Dream, Dare, Do.

That is you should dream of your goal, then must have the courage/strength to achieve it. And you must work hard for it.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Many of us are afraid to succeed, without even realizing it. It is important to spend some time soul searching to uncover and express these fears. Once we are aware of them we can overcome them and "dare" to take action and "do" something to achieve our "dreams".

It's useful to spend some time thinking about and writing down your true feelings and beliefs relating to wealth and success.

Do you really believe that you deserve the success you aspire to, do you truly believe that you have the ability to achieve it, are you concerned about what other people will think if you achieve your goals? If the answers to these questions are not helping you to achieve your dreams you need to spend more time analyzing and dealing with these beliefs and values.