3 Ways to Mind Your Own Business

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by nicknite86, Nov 15, 2010.

1. nicknite86

nicknite86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

80% of what you do is psychology, and the other 20% are mechanics.
    Here are three ways to keep a mindset guarantee for success in Internet Marketing or in any business:
    1.) Positivity
    Amongst many things, being negative in life is possibly the worst thing anyone can do. So its important to stay around positive people, like the saying goes, “if you want to fly with the eagles you can’t continue to scratch with the turkeys”.

Surrounding yourself with positive and like-minded people is vital, but also practicing positivity yourself is the most important step. One key to being positive is seeing the good in the bad, because if you try to make it in business there are going to be times when you have a bad month/year/day, and although you may get rich, there are times when you have to see the good in the bad to continue pushing on. Seeing the good in the bad helps to develop an analytical mind, as these bad situations offer a better insight into the future.

How can Positivity apply to Internet Marketing?

One example could be if your website goes offline during a launch because the amount of traffic it gets at a certain period of time. This moment could be something to get down about as losing customers and sales is basically inevitable, BUT, looking at things in the positive way you would realize that having a web hosting server that can hold the required amount of traffic will prevent such a chaotic situation.

2.) Determination
    Determination is the most crucial asset to success. The reason why most people fail is because they give up too fast.
    Staying determined, and being determined for long enough will mean that the right opportunity will come along at the right time. However, if you just drop and give up before this time then there’s no point to bitterly blame everything and anything, it was your fault that you didn’t find the right chance to shine.

3.) Action
    The most common reason for failure in Internet Marketing/business/life/wealth is the inability to take action.

There are 2 types of people:
    People who blankly stare at information all day, or re-read a sales page promising millions so they can have their ears tickled or someone who just implements everything without having to be perfect in the beginning.
    Guess who makes the most money?
    The person who implements everything and immerses him/herself into the subject.

Why?

Because experience is the greatest education, and it teaches things that could never be recorded or wrote down. So its important to take action, because the more action that’s taken the more educated and trained you become in the “real world”.
    I think the best advice comes from a line in the movie Batman Begins, in which Bruce Wayne is getting trained and says to his mentor, “But I’ve had training!..”, in which his mentor replies, “Training is nothing, Will is everything…the Will to Act.”

2. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think determination is very important indeed. Maybe persistence would be a better word. It never ceases to amaze me how many people complain about building a website and it not making them money overnight, or the lack of people flocking to their business They think that because they are now online everybody and their granny will come to their site and they don't need to do a thing to promote it. Wouldn't we all love it to be that easy! :)

3. jaimin

jaimin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think determination and commitment is needed to succeed in business.

4. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

unfortunately, the present era does not allow for us to develop experience. failure is frown upon and not celebrated like in the past. in the past we have bailouts easily but in the current generation, everyone wants to succeed without failing. they take shortcuts and things screw up eventually.

5. Servint

Servint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Staying positive and having determination or persistance are a definite must to starting and keeping a business running. It is very difficult to start up a new business and it is far too easy to defeat yourself before you even get started.

6. William King

William King
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think strive for excellence and you will get success for sure...
    The business or work or job anything I am doing is not due to it makes a lot of money I do it because I love to do it I have a lot of interest and I am in always in search of doing something new no matter how much risk is involved interest makes you to do hard work and be optimistic about the results. Struggling for money is not something you should only focus on it should be second preference because at the end of the day you only need to eat, sleep and wear to connect your soul with body and I don't think that it takes much money