$$$ 3 Ways to Make Money from BAF [Business Advice Forum] $$$

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SolaceRose, Sep 10, 2009.

1. SolaceRose

SolaceRose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$$$$$$$$$$$$ NEBIES' GUIDE $$$$$$$$$$$$
    Hi friends:confused:,
    Hope you all are enjoying BAF in its fullest sense. Let's make some fun on the run, yea let's just make sharing our passion to earn some bucks. Fergal [I don't know this this guy???] is really a genius [From my Indian perspective] who "DOES DARE TO PLAY WITH MONEY". Let's be just some proud partners.... Here goes how to
    $ First and foremost thing is nothing but to catch his $$$ he is giving away as a promotional offer
    $$ A lot of other "Blue Whales [Not big sharks]" are here. Use them wisely, I mean use the link properly by responding to them. Grab all those opportunities what they have to offer here inside BAF
    $$$ Present yourself with some good ideas [which would really help others in some ways or the other] and thus make great traffic to that FLOG [I mean that CUTE Free bLOG you own]

$$$$$$$$$$ Last but not least, This Gr8 NEWBY [Never Entered Web Before You] is to come up with a new blog which is expected to launch within 2 weeks. DO VISIT MY BLOG [Link shall be given in the next post... and give your MillionDollar suggestions, for we are one family $$$$$$$$$$

Solace [[email protected]]

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What an introduction! Thanks for joining SolaceRose. I look forward to seeing your new blog.

3. bamrahkirti

bamrahkirti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey i am also newbie here.Hope to enjoy this forum to the fullest.

4. SolaceRose

SolaceRose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Admin

I have never seen a forum admin like you [No flattery man, I don't like to appreciate even but you made me say it] who has been responding to each and every post in the forum. First I thought this was done by some robotic softwares but Now I'm convinced. Keep going. May I Sincerely Wish You All The Very Best Right From The Bottom Of My Heart

$$$ I do promise a link from my Blog to this Forum $$$

5. AMRSAIED

AMRSAIED
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey i am also newbie here.Hope to enjoy this forum to the fullest.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks SolaceRose, but all credit goes to our valued members.