3 tips For increase your Business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Lbvcjhks, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Lbvcjhks

Lbvcjhks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, A lot of business owners will be tempted to cut back, especially their marketing. This is a mistake. If anything, you should increase your marketing now.

However, by increasing your marketing I don't necessarily mean increasing how much you spend. It's perfectly acceptable to find low-cost or no-cost marketing methods to still keep the momentum going. One word of warning -- there's no such thing as a free lunch. Chances are you're going to pay somewhere, and that payment could very well be your time. Before you rush into doing something you end up regretting, take a hard look at the real cost. Would you be better off doing something that might cost more but doesn't suck up time you could be using to make money?

Here are some tactics you can do right now to increase your exposure without necessarily costing you much (if anything):

a. Start an email newsletter, or if you already publish one, increase the frequency you send it out. (Weekly is best. The more often your list hears from you, the more responsive they'll become.)

b. Hold a free telecast. Make sure you come up with a really great special offer to turn your listeners into customers.

c. Go buy a new dress and hang out on the social networking scene. Okay, I'm kidding about the dress. But if you aren't making the social networking rounds, you're missing major business opportunities.

2. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree on what you are saying, It was easy to understand and well presented. Thanks for sharing the nice post.

3. searchsouth

searchsouth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I certainly agree that it's a mistake to cut back on marketing when times are tough. The problem with doing so is that you may be cutting off your supply line. If you're struggling to get business, then it's likely that you're already suffering from a lack of marketing effort. Cutting back still further is hardly likely to help the situation.

But there are obvious problems here. When money's tight, it doesn't necessarily feel like it's easy to magically come up with some cash that can be used for marketing. So that's the first problem. The second is knowing where to invest that money, even if you do decide to use it on advertising and marketing. What are going to do with it? Just because you run an online business, does this automatically mean that you'll get the best return by investing in PPC, SEO or whatever?

Although I work in digital marketing (so I'm probably biased!) it does seem to me that different solutions are required depending upon your business. A "one size fits all" approach simply doesn't work.

So yes - it's important that you keep investing in marketing your business. But you need to be making the right decisions.

4. nounii20

nounii20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i like the last example you gave its actually shows your good at marketing ideas and tips but however marketing sometimes without a good brain behind it falls back in the category of just plain radish or nonsense it is very time consuming though any ideas on how to not have it cost alot and yet not be very time consuming

5. carolinehill

carolinehill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Lbvcjhks,

Thanks for Sharing Nice and Helpful Information about "increase your Business". I hope you will share More Information in future.

6. SalesExpert

SalesExpert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Lbvcjhks,

Thanks for the post its very useful info for me.