3 criterias to choose right niche

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by vinh dang, Jul 27, 2015.

1. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1.You are good at or truly passionate about
    “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.”
    – Donald Trump

2.It's popular.
    Your main goal is provide value,so you need to provide to as many people as possible.
    That's why you should know what the hottest issues now is,then choose the right niches to solve problems.
    3.People are willing to spend money on your offer
    Real simple,If they don't buy,nothing you will earn,so be sure before promote products in your niche.

2. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is a good quote that you have mentioned in you're post let me bring it back again;
    “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.”
    – Donald Trump

It's truely very inspiring and motivating, first we need to find our passion and then work it out. :D
    Everyone has the strength to find their own passion and follow it with all the energy they have.

Also referring to these criterias they are good criterias, good information for beginners. :)

3. alexsg

alexsg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also want to add in that it is important to jump the curve with the fast changing world.
    I think that's why friendster got replaced by facebook quickly but facebook is constantly evolving to keep up with changing times.

4. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your intention is to make money then in my own opinion I will pay more attention to criteria number three. Why would I spend my passion and time in something that people are not willing to pay for or subscribe to? Passion with no return on investment is a total waste of my time.

5. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good advice but I'm not sure if I can take anything Mr. Trump says seriously these days. I'm not certain he's chosen the right niche at all!

6. Robert01

Robert01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry I can't totally agree with you. There was a guy who didn't like his job when he gets it. He wasn't passionate about that job. But after starting the job, he seems to enjoy it. Then he considered that job as his right niche. All because of the working environment in his office.

Your post is really a good post and really helpful but I'm afraid it is not true for everyone.

7. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Doing a job with passion is something which we can't decide. Some people do the job what they dream and there are some people who like what they do. It varies

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great tips! I totally agree with your post. You can never be successful in a particular field if you don't have any passion or interest in it. Your happiness must come first when indulging into something new. If you aren't enjoying your job, how will you be able to successfully convince people about joining your program/company/business, right?

9. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good advice. Question though is, is there a "right" niche anymore? A desire to make money should be enough to motivate someone to work hard. While choosing to work on something you are passionate about will definitely keep you buoyed up longer, it also limits your opportunities.

It would be better to choose a niche you know will make you money, outsource the work and reap the rewards. That's assuming you have enough money to hire people to do the work you don't like for you.

10. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aswell as them three tips, I also think being able to diversify is also important, aswell as being able to change and evolve, the way the world around us does.

It's too easy to stick to one way of making money and think that because its worked before, it will do again and that's simply not always the case.

Times change and you have to change with them.

11. Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It was a really good guide on how to find a niche. This is where I failed many times before.I am not very good in research.

12. OhioTom76

OhioTom76
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it's not only important to be passionate about your niche, but you should be knowledgeable about it or at least willing to become so. If you don't know much about the niche you are trying to get into, then you are not going to know if those people you might be outsourcing the content to are writing accurate and or appealing content for your potential audiences.

I majored in Photography, and if I went to some site aimed at attracting me, but the site owner didn't know a lick about professional photography and outsourced all their "content", it would become immediately apparent to me this site is a sham and I wouldn't waste a dime trying to purchase anything from it, let along give them my credit card number. In addition, I wouldn't come back to it either, because there was nothing of value to me in their writing.

As for search volume, if you intend to try and earn money via AdSense, then I suppose you want to go with a more popular niche, but if you are looking to earn money via commissions and sales, then more popular also means more competition. Too much competition and you could be wasting your time all together. I think that problem even applies with AdSense sites too though. If a certain niche is getting millions of searches per month, then you may never see any first page rankings and waste a lot of time building a website that just can't compete with the big dogs. However if you find a niche with like 50k searches a month and there is little competition in it, other than some easily beatable low quality sites showing up on the front page, then you stand a much better chance of showing up on the first page, and getting some real traffic and conversions. If you are new to this, I would first try to see if you can rank first page on some low volume low competition niches first, if you cannot even do that, then you're not going to rank for the more competitive ones.