3 Biggest Issues All Business Owners Faced Causing You To Lose At Least 50% Of Your S

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Fergal, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Advertisement

There are 3 biggest issues facing 99% of all business owners and this is leaving 50% of your sales opportunities uncollected as revealed in a recent survey

If you own any kind of business, you’ve run into the same problem as all other business owners. You spend considerable time and money to attract new customers or foot traffic, and a moment later, too many of them walk out of the door and you’ve just lost the sales opportunity most likely forever.

In a recent survey done with various business owners, it was found that the majority of them experienced the same common 3 frustrations and problems. These are causing them to leave on average 50% of gross income potential on the table from lost opportunities.

We've prepared a report that gives you all the details of the 3 issues and how to solve them immediately. Go to www.quantummarketer.com/growing-business, to get more details.

These are real, proven strategies that work and can be implemented right away. Learn how to use them to increase profitability by 50% or more within the next 12 months.

Click here to get the free report now.

2. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I read article which you have provided.It's really useful for all businessman.Following issues need to resolve to accomplish growth in tough economic situation..
    Only having one chance at closing is the most critical mistake we see most businesses make.
    Lack of immediate & constant follow up is the 2nd most common mistake.
    Limited channels to get in touch with leads.
    Failing to motivate prospects to leave their phone and email address for follow up.

3. AmandaS

AmandaS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's an interesting article, thanks for the post.

4. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Excellent report there. Very valuable advice and this truly is a major problem with most small businesses. For some reason they don't seem to realize how important it is for them to have contact with their existing clients, most of the clients I have dealt with see marketing in general as a major expense they can live without, and that can make it really difficult to win them over as a client.

In my research of business marketing, I have discovered that many businesses are suffering with the turbulent economy we are facing, but it really doesn't have to be that way. There are four main problems most businesses are facing today:

1. Shortage of cash flow in the business
    2. Attracting and keeping customers (the report above has excellent advice on how to overcome this)
    3. Facing strong competition in your market
    4. Making a profit in a difficult economy

These are the four common problems I think every business is currently facing, and this is throughout the world. So, I am currently planning to setup a blog to address these issues and search for solutions to these problems.

Are there any other problems besides these which you may be facing in your business, perhaps we can add it to this list?

• Like Like x 1
  5. mariaantony370

mariaantony370
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I admired your efforts and i totally agree with you. mistakes in business is one of the majore topic now a days and beneficial for business related persons to read it and take best decision to improve business condition.

6. jjjjknw

jjjjknw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I admired your efforts and i totally agree with you. mistakes in business is one of the majore topic now a days and beneficial for business related persons to read it and take best decision to improve business condition.

7. neett123

neett123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hii. how are you.. i want to give u a suggesion... there are lots of fun...

8. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow that is a nice little tutorial you wrote up right there Fergal and very inresting for business owners like me. I wasn't losing to much but I think this may help bring profit up even more.

9. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

On the topic:I enjoyed the article and doesn't have any much to comment, thanks for the link.:)

10. even

even
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the information. I learned something new.