23 years old. How long do I have to wait to be rich?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Ethan2, Apr 10, 2015.

1. B2025

B2025
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stop focusing on time
    Start focusing on value

Instead of "how long do I have to wait to be rich"
    Ask this: "What do I have to accomplish to be rich"

That will give you perspective and guide your timeline.

Focus on adding value and achieving the next incremental step that pushes you closer to your goal.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be positive and also be clear about your passion. Because doing the work that you love will make you expertise and also grow in that field. We all know that "no pain no gain". so we need to do some hard work for success.

3. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is given that every person has some difficulties in life and for you to wait (without doing something) to become rich will not happen. It will begin on a dream then consistency to work hard for your goal is the best method.

4. Sotaru

Sotaru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Push yourself day in and day out to get results from what you commit to. Strive to improve those results and never stop trying to make them better.

5. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money has always been uncertain. No one can tell when will a specific person start to earn his living. It varies a lot from individual to individual. I am already 31 and yet can only pay rent of my business and some other expenses. I don't know whether it was easy is past or not, but yes it looks a very time taking task for me currently.

6. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I fully with the first sentence. Why focus your mind in getting rich? Enjoy life to the fullest while you are young. I'm not saying that you become irresponsible, all work and no play will make you dull. Think of life as a temporary stay here on earth so might as well make the most of your time because you cannot bring your riches to the life beyond.

And for the thread's topic, my suggestion for young people to get rich is to be an entrepreneur. Put up your own business. It's okay to start small, slow and steady. But if you want to get rich quick then you have to be daring such as mortgaging your home for more capital investment to your business. My brother-in-law had done that. He borrowed the title of their ancestral home and got a mortgaged with a bank. His small company flourished in 2 years time - they import hig grade steel from Japan and sell it here on retail.

7. nafretiti

nafretiti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Getting rich isn't an over night thing, as the previous poster said it takes time and your goals need to be realistic. If you do not set realistic goals, you will not get anywhere in life. Also depending on what field of work you are going into, and how you improve on that is also up to you. Graduate from High School or college and you will have more of a chance, something that I wish I had taken advantage of and now I feel way too old to go to college and make a better life for myself. Also save in your bank, do not spend any money unless you absolutely have to. Now days you can watch television on the computer and don't need the extra expensive of purchasing a cable service. Create a business plan and create it within the limits that you set for yourself, eventually you'll get rich or feeling rich enough.

8. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a question everybody is probably asking. First of all what do you consider being rich? Some people consider being further ahead than they were a week or year ago prospering. We all reap what we sow a key to achieving your dreams is helping somebody else with there's. If earning money is harder then find a easier way to do it that uses less energy.

9. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's no formula that works for everyone. Sometimes even those who work the hardest never get to be rich. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Actually thanks to the net, it's easier these days to be a millionaire. All you need to do is think up a solution to a problem facing a lot of people and SELL IT. Easier said than done though.

10. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have time to think how you become rich person. what you want to achieve, first think is you should prepare for new challenge and keep focus to your target that you complete your study discuss to do some work which you interested and then you save money to open big small business. I think more investment and more money chance to get rich.

11. JohnOldman

JohnOldman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order for you to be able to get rich understand that there are only a certain number of ways that you can in fact be able to do this quickly rather than the standard way of finishing college in a good field, finding a job in your field and working very hard in order to work your way high up in the company that you are working for at the time.

As for me I've found myself in publishing field and of course it has some challenges)
    Turns out that fast typing skills are necessary not only for communication in social networks, recently took a job at a publishing office, boss is extremely demanding, do not have any time. The Internet helps me. I began to read interesting articles
    “how to improve the typing speed”, here are some of them
    http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/faster-keyboard-typing/
    http://www.ratatype.com/learn/
    Now working on it, noticeable a little progress ^^))
    check my results here http://www.ratatype.com/typing-test/

12. MCDA CCG

MCDA CCG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The key to success is to make your own success. You will have to put the time, effort, blood, sweat, tears, the whole nine yards. Look for a business or personal coach to help give you the tools you need to succeed. Having a coach or a mentor never hurt.

13. georgestanley032

georgestanley032
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Waiting should not be your main concern and timing is everything if you want to be financially stable. Getting rich is no easy and you will go through a lot of changes along the way. You should be concern now at your present situation and work harder.

14. Sourcing Agent

Sourcing Agent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually, it is very had to be rich like Bill gates for ordinary people.
    But we can very happy if we work hard and earn some money which can feed ourself.

15. Evan Mcgregor

Evan Mcgregor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I find myself asking the same question from time to time. Do I really need to be rich? Not necessarily. Well, I mean I'd like to live comfortably, I'd like to be able to spend time with family without worrying how and what they think of me because I'm not as rich or as financially blessed as them. But it all boils down to mindset and scrapping the need to be validated by others. I pay my own bills, I provide food for my children, we travel once in a while, etc.

16. Tony Ekuri

Tony Ekuri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Life's is fair to everyone. It is a matter of cause and effects. Follow the steps of successful people and too will become successful.

17. Charu494

Charu494
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it depends upon your hard work. As much as you do your work efficiently , you will get good results. But i think living a happy life is more important then a wealthy life. Dream high but stay happy.

18. ParisJaris

ParisJaris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you want to be rich, that you should stop complaining how hard and difficult for you to achieve something you want. If you want it, go and take it no one stops you. even if someone does stop you, you can always find a way

19. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry your sad, but I had to laugh a bit - I'm 77 and still trying! but the challenge is good and it depends what "riches" you are looking for there are more things than money. Make your busines and life full of things you enjoy and if riches come it's a bonus!
    Change your focus - Start a new hobby and meet interesting people!
    Best wishes

#39 Tandy, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018