2015 Off Page Optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by joy.linford, Jul 4, 2015.

1. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Folks,

Can Any one tell me which type of SEO Links are working in 2015 and how you are getting results ?

Thanks in Advance.

2. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way I found is buying expired domains which have awesome backlink profiles in your niche.

It's fast and all you gotta do is look for sites which now are giving some types of errors like a 404 in the header. I use Google search cheatsheets for that kind of thing.

Then I go to ahrefs or moz to see their backlink profile.

Then after building a list I go to the whois registry to check their expiration date and save my list in an excel file.

When some of the sites "that are targeted in your niche" don't renew I move in to buy them and 301 them to my site.

Great way to build backlinks at a very low cost.

Hope it helps and Gluck!

David Parkes
    This message by David Parkes has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Rajeev Sharma

Rajeev Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some strategies to more concentrate in 2015 Seo, Those strategies are writing killer content on the web site and blog, Need to share three posts on every week, Anchor tag optimization with most targeted keywords, Daily promoting is the most important thing in 215 Seo...

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Personally, I wouldn't recommend playing games like buying expired domains to get their links, or any other way of "gaming" the system. What I would recommend is writing informative articles and sharing them on known, quality networking sites like LinkedIn. Like Rajeev mentioned, blogs are also good, and these can be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. Google wants to provide the best possible results for whatever search term is used. So, you want to be perceived as an expert in your niche, so people think of you when they need your product or service. Buying expired domains and other "games" doesn't do that.