2010 goal by safex

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by safex, Mar 18, 2010.

1. safex

safex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,this is my goal introduction:
    I decided to start working this year harder than 2009, I need to improve my time managemet, motivation and discipline.

These are my top 5 main goals:

1. To do my best and Join DIT for full time Logistics management course for 4 years, I need to get 320 points from my Leaving Certificate in order to get in there.

2. Improve my english and spanish, I was fluent in 6 languages now I fluent in only 4.

3. Set up a website and have SMART plan and SWOT analysis for my business plan.

4. Apply for chineese language part-time course in Dublin while I study in DIT in order to learn my 7th language.

5. To find a part time job and to start making cash, I need to make savings in order to have a small finance support in order to turn my business idea into actions.

I have more goals but these ones are my main ones I can think now.

Sorry for my english spelling mistakes and thank you for taking your time and eading my topic!

#1 safex, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

They're great goals safex, thanks for sharing them with us. Being fluent in so many languages shows that you have already achieved a lot.

Please be sure to let us know, if there is anything we can do to help you to achieve those goals.

3. safex

safex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much for support, I really happy to be the part of this hepfull website :)