19 Innovative Quotes

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Nykee Entrepreneur, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Nykee Entrepreneur

Nykee Entrepreneur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

19 Innovation Quotes

Innovation is an essential part of business. Without it, there is no creativity or evolution. Looking at what already exists and thinking of what could exist is a rare and wonderful talent — and those that have this skill are helping to shape the future of the business world. Here are some fantastic innovation quotes that will inspire you to push your creativity to the limit — in work and in life.

‘I want to put a ding in the universe.’ – Steve Jobs

‘If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.’ – Albert Einstein

‘Where do you put the fear when you choose to innovate? The fear is there, but you have to find a place to put it.’ – Seth Godin

‘Throughout history, people with new ideas—who think differently and try to change things—have always been called troublemakers.’ – Richelle Mead

‘When all think alike, then no one is thinking.’ Walter Lippman

‘Exploration is the engine that drives innovation. Innovation drives economic growth. So let’s all go exploring.’ – Edith Widder

‘The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect, but by the play instinct arising from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the object it loves.’ – Carl Jung

‘They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.’ – Andy Warhol

‘Innovation almost always is not successful the first time out. You try something and it doesn’t work and it takes confidence to say we haven’t failed yet.’ – Clayton Christensen

‘If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.’ – Peter F. Drucker

‘Capital isn’t so important in business. Experience isn’t so important. You can get both these things. What is important is ideas. If you have ideas, you have the main asset you need, and there isn’t any limit to what you can do with your business and your life.’ – Harvey Firestone

‘Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.’ – William Pollard

‘There is only one thing stronger than all the armies of the world: and that is an idea whose time has come.’ – Victor Hugo

‘You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.’ – Andre Gide

‘The roots of great innovation are never just in the technology itself.’ – David Brooks

‘Dreamers are mocked as impractical. The truth is they are the most practical, as their innovations lead to progress and a better way of life for all of us.’ – Robin S. Sharma

‘The essential part of creativity is not being afraid to fail.’ – Edwin H. Land

‘Most of us understand that innovation is enormously important. It’s the only insurance against irrelevance. It’s the only guarantee of long-term customer loyalty. It’s the only strategy for out-performing a dismal economy.’ – Gary Hamel

‘Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.’ – John Steinbeck

• Like Like x 1
  2. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice round-up of innovative quotes..

3. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

"Do or do not: there is no try." Master Yoda.

4. Pati

Pati
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here's one more: "...Forget the words 'tomorrow' and 'later.'" -- Daymond John

#4 Pati, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I like this. It makes one wonder, are there any other inspirational quotes from movies or television show?. If there are enough, maybe you can start another thread. But they would have to be inspirational, not just memorable - those would be in "Off Topic Discussion".

6. amir hossain

amir hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, nice quotes. Everybody should to follow some idol people. But everybody should have a personal one or more, I mean quote. Isn't it right? I think you have one. Share with us. It can be a quote for me or for ......... I have one. May I share? "I am a Fighter. Yes, you can freedom fighter. Each and everyone in the world is a freedom fighter. We are fighting against Sorrow, Misery, Poverty, Frustration etc etc. Above all become a Winner. Am I right? Thanks.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You didn't include a close quote in your post, so I'm not sure where the quote ended, but as written, it seems like it's trying to be an inspirational speech, not just a quote. Usually, a quote is one line, maybe two, and it strikes a chord with the reader. Even some of the quotes in the original post are more like speeches. The best make the point without beng too "wordy", and some, like the one from Steve Jobs, may need context to know what they mean.

8. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are the latest innovative quotes:

· “If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old”

· “Healthy curiosity is a great key in innovation.”

· “Creating a better future

· “Requires creativity in the present.”

· “Old ideas can sometimes use new buildings. New ideas must use old buildings.

· “If humans can live for 100 years, why do companies die so young?”

· “Life is a continuous journey of transformation”

· “The un-creative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions.”

· “Never fight any progressive moves unless you can move faster to achieve something different.”

· “Genuine collaboration is an environment that promotes communication, learning, maximum contribution, and innovation.”

· “Don't expect others to hand success to you. Create it - with heart, energy and enterprise - and you'll make it come true”

· “When you are trying to do something very innovative and revolutionary, you must also open yourself to a lot of questions.”

· “Don't try to think outside the box- get outside the box, then think!”

· “We need new ideas and new creativities to help address contemporary issues.”

· “Customers don't know what they want until we've shown them.”

· “The greatest discovery is self-discovery.”

· Having a me-too brand is a death sentence.”

9. Modishfitt

Modishfitt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey according to me most amazing quote in these all is: ‘The roots of great innovation are never just in the technology itself.’ – David Brooks

10. RickOldy

RickOldy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like this one: "Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable. William Pollard